Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trigger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 10:09 PM
    What is an Orgasm?
    I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are:

1.)what is an Orgasm?
    2.)How do I have one?

Me and my GF agreed that we won't be doing any thing more than what we have until later on but I want to know for when the time comes.. this is my first relationship with a girl and I really do love her..
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 15, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Your telling me you have never masturbated.

An orgasm is the point at which you go over the edge and all your muscle contract and release. You feel a rush and then you go weak.
    You feel exhaulted and relax.

As far as you having one it is rather easy.
    When you have an erection stroke it until the pressure builds up and you release.

But remember that there is no pressure on you to find any of these things out.
    I would recommened that you sit down with your parents and find these things out.
    But we will help answer your questions the best that we can.

Go look at this web site.
    http://www.coolnurse.com/orgasm_female.htm
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2006, 06:47 AM
    originally posted by educatedhorse_2005
    When you have an erection stroke it until the pressure builds up and you release.
    While this may be possible for men, it is not possible for women. This is a woman we are talking to.

It is easy use your fingers, inside and out, rub the clitoris, you will feel your muscles tighten and then a release.

It is a very pleasurable experience.
    Jay967 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 07:59 PM

Although I am a Lesbian myself, and it is very easy to make your Gf have an Orgasm. Well do not want to go into details, but when u get the ropes of giving great oral, you will find out a lot of things that will surprise u. Trust that orgasm is one of them...
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 10:35 PM
    This thread is almost 3 years old! Hopefully he's worked it out by now!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 07:05 AM

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Only one orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:

Having troble with orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Well my boyfriend and I have been going out now for about 6 months and I can't seem to have an orgasm. It's not only frustrating to me but to him too. He tries really hard and I hate leaving him feeling like he isn't pleasing me. I was wondering if maybe having low iron in my blood could be a...

View more questions Search