Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuttin_fails Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 03:27 PM
    Looking for jobs in travel and tourism
    Hello! I live in Norway, and I've studied travel and tourism for 2 years now, with IATA certification. Im looking for jobs abroad i.e. UK,Dubai,USA. But its very hard to find jobs, most employers want experienced people, but what about people who need experience? I've search a lot on the net,and I can't find any suitable job for me.Hope someone can help me out on where to look... Thanks in advance!
    meolungin Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttin_fails
    Hello! I live in Norway, and I've studied travel and tourism for 2 years now, with IATA certification. Im looking for jobs abroad i.e. UK,Dubai,USA. But its very hard to find jobs, most employers want experienced people, but what about people who need experience? I've search alot on the net,and i can't find any suitable job for me.Hope someone can help me out on where to look....Thanks in advance!
    Join the club I had the same luck in my 20's let me know if you have any success
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 25, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Most Travel jobs now are sales based and they want people who hacve worked in sales maybe try for a sales job that are really easy to come across like telephone sales (well they are easy here) stay for 6 months then apply
    meolungin Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:34 PM
    That is why they call it the present, gift get it. I've heard that before but Im not interested in a sales job. Have you ever heard of tour directing. I want a job where I travel and get paid. How do you like living in the uk?
    niish55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 08:01 AM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by meolungin
    that is why they call it the present, gift get it. I've heard that b4 but Im not interested in a sales job. Have you ever heard of tour directing. I want a job where I travel and get paid. How do you like living in the uk?
    XIG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttin_fails
    Hello! I live in Norway, and I've studied travel and tourism for 2 years now, with IATA certification. Im looking for jobs abroad i.e. UK,Dubai,USA. But its very hard to find jobs, most employers want experienced people, but what about people who need experience? I've search alot on the net,and i can't find any suitable job for me.Hope someone can help me out on where to look....Thanks in advance!
    Hey do you find many people wanting to travel to the US to Disney with their children or Vegas, Colorado to ski or perhaps Washington DC which has various museums and site, New York or take a Caribbean cruise! Email Donna at [email protected]. They pay great commission and you can actually travel with the group and get paid. Even if you want to travel to Africa or Asia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

C2c jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I am searching for Oracle corp2corp jobs in US. Please help!

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search