Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    virtualadvantage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Draining but not spinning
    I have a Whirlpool Gold with Catalyst Washer and it isn't spinning at all. It appears to be doing everything else including agitating. What could be the problem? This is irritating!:eek:
    gossamr Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 05:03 PM
    There is a short in your control board and needs a repair kit that you can easily pick up on Ebay for about 25.00... go to Maytag/Whirlpool website and try the troubleshooting guide.
    Make sure you get a new wax motor too.
    Ozarks Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualadvantage
    I have a Whirlpool Gold with Catalyst Washer and it isn't spinning at all. It appears to be doing everything else including agitating. What could be the problem? This is irritating!:eek:
    Check out repairclinic.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spinning on a skateboard [ 1 Answers ]

Yea I was wondering how you spin (on the ground) on a skateboard. I've been skating 4 about maybe five years and I can do pretty much any other old skool trik other than that. Its about balanc ei no but its weird for me 2 do, if you reply with an answer I'll tell you a cool move or something

Kenmore washing machine no longer rinsing, draining or spinning w/out manipulating. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washing machine model 110.8244110. I had a heavy load of rugs that left pieces of rug in washer and was off balance. There was a slight smell of something burning but that is gone. Now it doesn't drain completely. It is about 1/3 filled w/ soapy water. Since then I have to...

GE washer not spinning [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GE washer that will not engage and spin through it's normal cycle. It completes the cycle, the pump drains all the water but it will not spin. All other parts of the cycle seem OK. L not start again. I would like to look inside but am unsure how to make my way in to this machine. Does the...

View more questions Search