Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janefoster84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2017, 04:01 AM
    White water rafting
    What experience is required for going first time at white water rafting or clear creek rafting specially when it comes to Colorado rafting, estes park rafting, denver rafting ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 11, 2017, 04:18 AM
    None whatsoever, just the ability to follow instructions.
    Bit of a long way to travel for this activity though ;)

Ps you forgot the helpful link...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 11, 2017, 05:25 AM
    If you are going with a guided raft, then you need no experience. If you are going in a group of rafts without a guide in each boat, it would help to have someone experienced at steering the raft and spotting the best line to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well water smells and lots of white stuff floating in cold tap water only... [ 0 Answers ]

Well water smells and lots of white stuff floating in cold tap water only... Hot water is cloudy but no white things floating.. There are lots of white stuff... sometimes the water is discolored. Sometimes water is a light black color but right now that black colored water is gone... I did not...

11 year old "Bradford/White" water heater has hot water to begin shower but within 7 [ 3 Answers ]

11 year old Bradford/White water heater runs out of hot water in less time than it takes to take a shower. Has very hot water to begin with. Is it time to replace?

Movie was a horror flick people were rafting [ 2 Answers ]

People were rafting in the beginning and ended up in a forest area. A couple begin to make love and a arrow goes threw the guy into the girls eye. It proceeds were other coupkle take off running threw the wood and these weird people start cutting them in half with blade hidden in the trees. One guy...

Where is a good inexpensive place that is private, where you can go rafting, hiking, mo [ 1 Answers ]

Where is a good inexpensive place that is private, where u can go rafting, hiking, mountain climbing (possibly), and camping. Id like a list of possibilities, if u could, of different places that I could go. And I'm not talking about tourist traps.

White specs in water [ 3 Answers ]

I have white particles in the water in one of my showers, but no where else in the house. I only have 1 hot water heater too. Any suggestions on what it is and how to get rid of them?

View more questions Search