Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelly404 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2011, 11:59 PM
    How many years do you have to stay in collage to be a criminal lawyer?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2011, 01:22 AM

Four years of college, pass the Last, three years of law school, pass the state bar exam.

How to Become a Criminal Lawyer | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do infractions stay on your criminal record? [ 3 Answers ]

I was caught stealing an item less than $20.00 in CT and had to pay a fine of $250.00 but I did not have to go to court or serve community service. Will this be on my criminal/ permanent record? If it is, how long will it take to be taken off it?

Fired for not revealing criminal charge from 25 years ago on employment app. [ 4 Answers ]

#1. I was fired from my last job due to a criminal background check report showed I did not reveal a charge of disorderly conduct from 25 yrs ago on the employment application. Actually the charge they came up with was for obstructing justice. That was not correct. After almost a year of me...

Need to find a lawyer(I am 25 years old, charged with heft under $5000) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been charged with theft under (first offence). My question is: Is it necessary for me to hire a lawyer for my case? If it is necessary, is there any ways to find a defence lawyer besides going through the yellow pages? I want to find a good lawyer with resonable price(less then...

Typical rate for a criminal lawyer? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows the typical rate to hire a lawyer for two felony charges, Possession of Stolen Property & Embezzlement. I have one lined up that's charging $6,000. I just want to know if I'm paying too much. I live in the state of Nevada if that helps. He also claims he can...

View more questions Search