Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Latoya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2006, 03:02 PM
    Another pregnancy question
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. Have to ask this question cause it's been on my mind quite some time and driving me mad. I have all the symptoms now, that I had in my pregnancy 8 months ago. Now I feel I am nearing delivery. I can even feel movement in my belly (doesn't feel like gas). But I've had negative pt. and light bleeding 3 days every mth. Scared I'll go to the hospital one day because of all this cramping and will be told to go to labor and delivery::eek:
    Nausea,vomiting,belly pain, lower back pain, small weight gain, cramping, soar breast, pink mucus discharge. What in the world:confused:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2006, 03:59 PM
    Be more scared of the unknown.

You feel you are nearing delivery... but you are not sure?

You NEED to see someone.. if you are pregnant you need proper prenatal care. If there is an issue (ectopic, for ex) you need proper care.

If this isn't a pregnancy and you have all of these symptoms you need proper care.

Its much better to know the reality than to wonder and worry. You can deal with reality. Right now you're dealing with every possible reality all at once.

Please see a doctor!
    Latoya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2006, 10:00 PM
    If I am pregnant then...
    Thanks Kp2171. I'm going to go see a doc.
    I just feel stupid going in and saying I feel about 7mths pregnant but I've had negative pt and still get my periods. That just doesn't sound right.
    Does anyone know why a person would continue getting periods while pregnant? Is that always a bad sign?
    What happens if you get pregnant before your tubes are completely blocked by the Essure procedure (type of tubal ligation)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy Question [ 15 Answers ]

When a lady first becomes pregnant. A month goes by. Is it normal to feel a stretching sensation on the lower left side of the abdomenom?

Pregnancy Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been told recently that bloodtype has to do with falling pregnant, you have to have possitiive and a negative? Is this true? My partner and I are both negative, does that mean we can never have a baby? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards sglen

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possibe to become pregnant by performing in oral sex?

View more questions Search