Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkeytoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 10:59 PM
    How long does it take to transfer probation from Arizona to Michigan?
    my husband is on probation for two years in arizona and is in process of getting transfer underway to michigan, you see we have a son who is eight and wants daddy and we want to reconcile our marriage and i misscarried our second baby and my close aunt died so he wants to be here for us asap to console our son and myself can you please tell me how long this could take under these sercumstances?

sincerly,
    monkeytoes
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Hello monkey:

If nobody is pushing it along, it could just sit on someone's desk for months at a time. Why don't you call the local office and ask?

excon
    asassylady Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 06:33 PM

In AZ - it takes 45 - 60 days according to what I've been told. I'm waiting to transfer my probation to NE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of probation [ 16 Answers ]

How long will it take to transfer my probation from Michigan to dallas Texas I was put on probation for 12 months on a larceny in building charge that was knock down to a entry without permission charge. The department of correction or my "probation officer" requested that I do 90 days in jail if I...

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Can probation be moved from state to state?

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My brother got a 1 yr. probation sentence from a dui while living in orlando.he has lived there 2 yrs. He wanted to move back to Massachusetts but they say he has to stay in Florida until his probation is over. However w/no license to work he can't pay rent. His entire family is here in...

Probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

What's up whoever is reading this. Answer only if you know about probation tranfers.I have a friend who on probation in n.y. and in n.j. he really lives in n.j.. But n.y. thinks he lives at his aunts house in n.y.. See when he was arrested for the charge in n.y.. he had a case already pending in...

Interstate Probation From Michigan to Kansas [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of ours has recently received Probation and been put on an Alch tether in Michigan while in the middle of a move to Kansas. He and his family have plans to move in and rent 2 of our extra rooms since he can not find employment in the area of Michigan he currently is in. We have found him...

View more questions Search