Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikee2all Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2004, 02:58 PM
    Immigration fraud?
    Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept.
    All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud..
    Anybody know?
    Email me
    rrr010105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2005, 04:13 PM
    You cannot find the status of compliant of immigration fraud. But you provided your contact information at the time of compaint, you may be contacted by ICE if they need further information. If you filed complained as an anonymous, then you may compain again and this time provide your contact information.

I myself is in the same boat and would like to get more information about this. ICE receives a lot of compaints they may not investigate all the cases.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Feb 6, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee2all
    Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept.
    All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud..
    anybody know?
    email me

Asking for info cost money. You can download the application forms and they will tell you the cost of entering an enquiry.

M:)RGANITE
    baglesbeltran Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Contact your local congressman/woman and ask that they send a letter with your to immigration. In some cases it will get immigrations attention. Immigration told me they do not investigate marriage fraud in less it is a threat to National security
    devkotasubash Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2010, 03:08 AM
    Contact Campbell Cohen Canadian Immigration Law Firm of www.canadavisa.com mr attorney david cohen is fraud who cheat my 3000usd
    |
    You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your Canadian immigration questions and inquiries.
    We will be pleased to speak with you to discuss your qualifications and options under the various Canada immigration programs and to answer any general questions or concerns you may have.

CALL US

General Inquiries
    Phone: +1 (514) 937-9445 +1 (514) 937-9445
    Fax: +1 (514) 937-2618
    Toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-888-947-9445 1-888-947-9445
    Business Immigration Inquiries
    Phone: +1-866-937-4782 +1-866-937-4782
    Fax: +1 (514) 937-2618
    Toll-free in USA and Canada:
    hapycookie Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 15, 2010, 01:11 PM
    First off, I'm not really educated on immigration. Several years ago my parents wanted to leave from ghana once they heard my younger sister had passed. They wanted to come to America with me. My parents took advise from those who eventually screwed them up. For some reason they were in a rush to leave and couldn't wait for for me to get a visa, so they used my late sisters passport (she was born in Italy, while I wasn't) to get a visa. Unfortunately, I had to fingerprint myself as my sister and I was a child and did not know what I was getting into. I am worried because I want to be known as myself with my original age in America and not my sister. I also want to have a job and attend college. My parents have already applied for permanent residency. Is there anyway I can be helped. I know we broke the law but I don't want suffer for my parents being irresponsible. I also want to know if I qualify for the DREAM ACT. Thank you
    MrNava Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 03:01 AM
    Hi, would you explain how attorney david cohen cheat you? I'm about you apply via his firm, any more info from you would be really helpful.

Reagrds
    MrNava Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 03:02 AM
    Hi devkotasubash,

Would you explain how attorney david cohen cheat you? I'm about to apply via his firm, any more info from you would be really helpful.

Reagrds
    mu0325 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 12:33 PM
    You want my advice do not approach him. He is in fact a scam. After your initial assessment he will ask you for your resume and respond to you saying that you qualify for immigration and your case is almost guaranteed, although he does not guarantee anything after all he is a lawyer and he knows how to pick words. After making you initial payment the truth will come out and you may and may not qualify and then he will start dragging you and sucking you clean (more money). He benefits from desperate people who want to immigrate to western nations and start new life and find better opportunities. He and his employees are bunch of crocks. Keep your hard earned money.

By the way you will never get to talk to him and even his e-mails seem like computer generated. You will probably talk to some in his firm who will keep telling you that his supervisor will get back shortly and thanks for your patience.
    DO17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 12:17 PM
    Dear mu0325,

Could you please give me some more details about what types of scams David Cohen has done. I am about to start a spouse sponsorship with his firm and could really use more information about his firm and the negative aspects of it.

Feb 7, 2013, 10:06 AM
    When I first applied through his website he asked me for a copy of my resume and a detailed information about my background to see if I am a fit for the Quebec Skilled Worker Visa. I provided everything in details. He responded saying that I qualify based on my degree and professional background and asked me to submit the first payment so he can start working on my application.

After I submitted my payment I waited several weeks with no responses to my e-mails. And when I call they were very rude and always tell me your case manager is not available and he/she will call you back. Finally I was able to get hold of the "case manager" and of course the way I was talking to her as if I owe her money or she is doing me a big favor for talking to me and she told me that I don't qualify because my degree is not on the list and they can not apply based on my working experience either. When I started arguing with them that I was very clear with them about my educational and professional background they said they will wait until the law changes and see if I might be eligible in the future? Wow. Of course I asked for my money back but I was met with no responses to my e-mails and no returned phone calls.

And guess what after few weeks someone from their firm called me and asked me for the second payment so they can proceed with my application!!

The $1000 I paid went down the toilet and I forgot about it. I think what people like him do is that feed on people's hopes for better opportunity. What are the chances that someone from some third world country is going to take legal action against them?

Feb 7, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DO17 View Post
    Dear mu0325,

Could you please give me some more details about what types of scams David Cohen has done. I am about to start a spouse sponsorship with his firm and could really use more information about his firm and the negative aspects of it.
    When I first applied through his website he asked me for a copy of my resume and a detailed information about my background to see if I am a fit for the Quebec Skilled Worker Visa. I provided everything in details. He responded saying that I qualify based on my degree and professional background and asked me to submit the first payment so he can start working on my application.

After I submitted my payment I waited several weeks with no responses to my e-mails. And when I call they were very rude and always tell me your case manager is not available and he/she will call you back. Finally I was able to get hold of the "case manager" and of course the way I was talking to her as if I owe her money or she is doing me a big favor for talking to me and she told me that I don't qualify because my degree is not on the list and they can not apply based on my working experience either. When I started arguing with them that I was very clear with them about my educational and professional background they said they will wait until the law changes and see if I might be eligible in the future? Wow. Of course I asked for my money back but I was met with no responses to my e-mails and no returned phone calls.

And guess what after few weeks someone from their firm called me and asked me for the second payment so they can proceed with my application!!

The $1000 I paid went down the toilet and I forgot about it. I think what people like him do is that feed on people's hopes for better opportunity. What are the chances that someone from some third world country is going to take legal action against them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding Immigration Fraud and Divorce [ 5 Answers ]

First of all I'm not sure if this is fraud. However, I have a friend who married a guy from overseas over 10 years ago. He became a US citizen nearly 3 years ago. Then his parents came here recently. Once they came they gave him the idea to divorce my friend and marry someone else from overseas...

Immigration fraud? [ 32 Answers ]

My wife and I went to her final Immigration (Green card) interview in April, here in NYC. She got her restrictions lifted at that time. Within two weeks of that appt, she threw me out of the bedroom and told me that she wanted a divorce. Interestingly enough, when I asked her if she was worried...

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Reporting immigration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

If you know of Immigration fraud that is going on in Cincinnati Ohio can anyone tell me with whom I would report it to? I have tried various numbers and they are either disconnected or only computer voiced. Thx

View more questions Search