Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tej2487 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 02:48 AM
    Laetitia Dark Lips Cream reviews?
    Has anyone tried Latisha dark lips cream?
    flower90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Latisa dark lips cream is extremely wort buying it has made my lips so beautiful and pink I would higly recommend this good luck
    Tej2487 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 09:42 AM
    Hi flower90

Thk you for your reply.. how long did you try latisa cream?? what were your lips colour when you started using the cream?? I have been using the cream for two weeks now, I saw the difference but initially the progress was very good but doesn't seem to be working anymore.. :(

Sorry too many questions... just being curious..
    ABBBS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 03:32 PM
    I just got my product yesterday. Put it on last night and in the morning, my mouth was like sore and there was some kind of sick taste in my mouth. And right now, there is a huge rash near my left lower gums too!
    I wonder if this is some sort of allergic reaction!?
    Has anyone else had the same problem?

Anyway, this cream is pretty powerful. I can tell, even though I've only used it for one day so far...
    jerrysusu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 03:01 AM
    I ordered for laetitia cream also, but I haven't received my order and its almost one month now... I wonder if they are for real...

Can anyone let me know where else to order the laetitia cream.

Thanks.
    Elena101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 01:21 PM
    I had ordered laetitia cream last year and it took about a month to ship it to my address(may be yours too is on the way), but haven't tried it yet, was wondering if there are any side effects of applying the cream?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Latisha Dark Lips Cream permanent? [ 2 Answers ]

My lips turned from brown to red but I'm worried if Latisha cream is permanent. I'm only 18, not working yet. I even used my parents' credit card to purchase. I can't depend on it. I hope it's really permanent.

Hi, Can anyone please let me know which website sells dr joson dark lips cream, or [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone please let me know which website sells dr joson dark lips cream, or where can I buy it in London UK?

Has anyone tried Latisha dark lips cream? [ 6 Answers ]

Any reviews will be greatly appreciated on Latish dark lips cream as I have been thinking of buying this product. I have very dark lips, like greyish-brown. But the insides of my lips are red. I just want to have the inside color of my lips because I believe that's the real color of my lips w/o the...

Where can I buy dr.joson dark lips cream? [ 1 Answers ]

I am from the philippines. I have heard good things about this lip lightening cream and I wanted to buy it so much. And how much was it?

View more questions Search