Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    facetackula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Low water pressure causing high blood pressure
    I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 09:33 PM
    How is the cold water pressure? Is this happening in all valves in the bathroom or just one, of course you may have only one? If you have replaced the water heater,the cartridge and the valve itself, that kind of leaves only the hot water pipe which I doubt. Check to see if you have a stop valve on the hot water line to that bath. If so, there is probably something clogging that valve, could be mineral deposits or could be solder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High Blood Pressure [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody here have heard of any significant decrease in blood pressure with any natural medications or any foods? I for one have heard that eating raw garlic and celery has properties in it that help decrease blood pressure. Today and other days that I have checked my blood pressure and...

Shower handle causing low water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

My hot water handle in the shower doesn't seem to be working correctly. It will turn to far causing the water to come back on when it is in the off position, also the water pressure on the hot side(the side in question) has diminished as this has happened. What are the possibilities?

High pressure at sink, low pressure at shower [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sink in the bathroom has good solid water pressure. Next in the circuit is the toilet, which also has good pressure at the angle valve. The shower, however has terrible pressure. I have removed the head, and the pressure out of the shower neck is no better. Shower neck exits the...

Kitchen faucet water pressure low then high [ 4 Answers ]

My kitchen faucet hot and cold has low water pressure when turn on but run normal with high pressure after ran water a few minutes, nothing but water came out. It happened same situation every time when turn on the faucet. Other faucets inside the house are OK, only the one...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

View more questions Search