Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GALE LYNCH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Kenmore side by side refrigerator
    We Clean Behind The Front Grill, But Are There Condenser Coils In The Back, Too?
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 7, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GALE LYNCH
    We Clean Behind The Front Grill, But Are There Condenser Coils In The Back, Too?
    On most late model SXS Refr. The condenser coils are located on the bottom, behind the grill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search