Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dcsand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 06:37 PM
    How can we get a family member out of the house, What Florida form is needed to remove a 26 yr old son from my house? He has never paid rent or done anything around my house. He has no car or job or money!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 07:15 PM
    I have moved your post, you posted this as an answer to someone else about their section 8 housing in WA. Please remember to start a new thread when asking a question, and use the "answer" buttom to answer someone else.

Well first you need to write up a notice that tells her to get out and normally a time frame, 30 days would be normal. Then if they still don't get out, you file in housing court for a eviction from the court

www.legalzoon.com

Legal Forms and Documents for your State - Legal Forms.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict a family member [ 1 Answers ]

How do I evict a family member?

Trying to evict a family member [ 5 Answers ]

I am a parent of an verbally abusive daughter who lives in my home with me. She is 35 years of age and resides here also with her 13 year old daughter. I have decided since the situation has been getting worse and I feel like a prisoner of my own home that after 7 1/2 years of dealing with this I...

How to evict a family member [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I need to know how to evict a family member (with children). This family member has pay some money to us during a year about 300.00 a month. After this person was told to move out this person stop helping with the 300. A month. There is no lease because this person was being help. I think...

How to evict a family member [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, Help! I own my mother's house. Brother moved in after a divorce. He keeps promising to pay rent and doesn't. No written lease. I want to evict him/kick him out! What is the legal procedure? Thanks for your time.

Evict family member. [ 2 Answers ]

Can you direct me in how to evict an addicted family member from my apartment. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Thank you

View more questions Search