Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Murraystate Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2009, 04:41 PM
    Memphis internships
    Hi, I am wanting a paid internship in Memphis. Here are my problems: 1. my resume leaves something to be desired. I have never been in a club or group due to the fact I work and study a language. And I have work a few jobs up till now. Some closed down, others weren't my cup of tea. 2. I have an average transcript. I am good at business, but I don't have the "A" that people like to see. And 3. I don't know where to look. Everywhere I turn someone "more qualified" has gotten the job over me.

I know I will be the best employee a company has ever had, I am a hard worker and I catch on quickly. Also I have experience Super vising and running a sm. Business.

What should I do? I REALLY need an internship this summer!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 05:14 PM

You have to compete against others, have you tried talking to them in person,

Also if all else fails often you have to look at unpaid ones to get the experience
    Murraystate Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2009, 06:55 PM

I don't know the other people. I know I get passed over for someone else being I did not get the Job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internships for electronic engineering [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know the sources for availing part time internships in electronics companies for engineering students

Relocated to Nashville, wife still in Memphis [ 4 Answers ]

I relocated to Nashville for a job and will be here for at least a year. Due to the housing market and her having a good job, my wife is staying in Memphis. How much of my relocation/living expenses can I deduct from this years taxes? Thank you, Jeff

Like to possible internships available. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to alll.. I do my final eee... now its time for me start my 8th sem proj... like to do my proj in a company that provides internships to students while doing there proj... And my areas of interests in protection,awitchgears,power sys operation & ctrl... Also like to know the jobs...

View more questions Search