Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jas47365 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Home repairs
    How long is a typical stair tread depth?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 08:03 AM
    10" with 1" noseing
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 01:05 PM
    You may find this helpful with whatever you are doing.Building Stairs Stairs tread depth and riser height vary based on how much space there is between floors. Obviously you want to land on the next landing with a full stair so this calculator will help you plan the stair case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian repairs [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove scratches from corian

Rental repairs [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé, son, and I have been renting a house for about a year and a half and have a verbal lease/agreement with our landlords who happen to own the business right next to our house. I was wondering if they were responsible for repairs that need to be done to the house. I have asked them numerous...

Home repairs [ 5 Answers ]

The hot water pressure in my bathroom wash basin has lost a lot of pressure. All the rest of the taps throughout the house are o.k. what could be the cause?

Lease provided repairs vs. Design/decorative repairs? [ 2 Answers ]

Since buying our home we have painted various rooms, replaced old doors with new nice wooden ones and changed out the old closet doors also for new ones. We have re-done the trim work (baseboards and door/window frames) in these areas too. The rest of the home is in good condition, but not newly...

View more questions Search