Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diahnbblessed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2017, 01:04 PM
    Evictions
    Can landlords remove appliances that they rented with the apartment before a court ordered eviction in the state of Ohio
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 5, 2017, 02:11 AM
    There is no law that says they can't. They just can't prevent your occupancy, unless you are willfully damaging the property.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 5, 2017, 10:27 AM
    Want to tell us the story?
    Most people won't be helpful to someone being evicted without a clear idea why it's happened. Too many either steal the appliances or they deliberately damage the apartment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2017, 07:43 AM
    I seriously doubt a landlord can make any changes to his contract without due notice to the tenant, or a court order. Much depends on what the contract says. Care to share those details?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

KY Evictions [ 1 Answers ]

I also have a question about Kentucky Eviction laws. My lease is a month to month. My rent was due on Feb 4th. I spoke to my landlord that my rent was going to be late and he was okay with it. I told him I would have it paid by the 16th when my money was deposited. He gave me a letter on the...

Evictions [ 1 Answers ]

How long do I have to move once the landlord serves an eviction notice in tennesee

Evictions with no lease [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of Florida how do you evict without lease I have my tenants pay by week for 1 bedroom apartments

Evictions in Las Vegas NV [ 3 Answers ]

My rent is due on the 1st of each month (apartment complex), as of the 4th it is late ($50 for the 1st day and $5 each day after till rent is paid). Because of the unemployment bills inability to pass congress, I went to managers office and explained that rent would be late, waiting for congress to...

View more questions Search