Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    audiem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 12:09 PM
    How can I get asample of a loan application Letter for a small catering service
    I am applying to the bank for a loan for a small catering business. I need a sample of a proposal letter
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Hi, audiem!

Have you already been to the bank to apply for the loan, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find cheap catering service [ 5 Answers ]

I'm getting married in Sept. 2007 and I need to find a catering service around the Tri-Cities area of Michigan. Please help me find a good and cheap catering service!! Thank you!

How to write a business letter of intreoduction for a catering business [ 1 Answers ]

Am currently running a small catering business & I want to write a business letter of introduction

Catering Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could you please assist me, how to introduce my catering and snacks (including Coffee, Tea and Juice) business to orgnisations?

Small Claims Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter my [ 1 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

S.I.N/on loan application not mine [ 15 Answers ]

A few months ago,I got a home equity loan from citifinancial. I asked for 2 thousand and was declined but a week or so later, I got a call from another guy who worked in same office. He told me he could probably get me the nobey and then he went on to tell me he could probably get me 5 or 10...

View more questions Search