Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bplyr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2005, 01:54 PM
    Operating without a business license
    Can a company subcontract out to a "business" that has no business license legally?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2005, 03:40 AM
    If a "Business License" is really what you mean, the answer is probably No.

Some services, though, do require a license of some sort, like working on air-conditioning systems that have Freon in them.

Another thing to consider is whether some sort of permission is needed to do the job - as in City or State housing or building codes.

What is the work you are considering contracting out?
    bpsullivan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 03:52 AM
    This individual does auto repair. He painted my car charged $4,000 now threatens to sell the car if I don't have the money is 2 days. He also did engine repair and charged $2,600 that I am not contesting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business License In The UK? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, My girlfriend and I are looking at starting up a web site to sell comic books, manga and anime. The plan is to start with a web site and hopefully one day expand into owning a store of our own. I've just been looking over some wholesalers and a lot of them want... Now we...

Drivers license [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told it is illegal to photo copy a driver's license. Is this true? home owner LA CA

Piercing license [ 2 Answers ]

I live in El Cajon, CA I just was wandering how or where do I go to get a piercings license?

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search