Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarjacki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Find date of white sewing machine by serial number
    I have a white model 765 delux sewing machine lovely gold color heavier than a boat anchor. The serial number is 22020. Anyone out there who knows when it was made. I am thinking late 50's like me.
    kajunkat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 05:09 PM

I have a montgomery sewing machine with the serial number of E 84 NS-1128. I need to find out the year & worth of this model
    kajunkat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 05:10 PM

I need to know the year of a montgomery sewing machine. E 84 NS-1128.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2010, 10:12 PM
    Hi, kajunkat!

This is the thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does.

If you have a separate question and want it to be recognized as being your own, I would suggest that you start a new thread.

The following forum topic area would probably be the best one to place a question about a sewing machine.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...newthread&f=73

Thanks!
    pcreebok Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 01:58 PM
    I need to know the year and approximately value of a White sewing machine serial #1x56839

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found an old White Rotary Sewing Machine.looking for manufacture date! [ 7 Answers ]

I found a beautiful White Rotary Sewing Machine at an estate sale and purchased it for $20! The desk it is set in alone is a very nice piece of furniture! I know NOTHING about sewing machines, and I believe I located the serial number-- 77-18873. Anyone know when it was manufactured and where I...

Old singer sewing machine value by serial number A452-31-1 [ 2 Answers ]

I would just like to find out what I can on this machine serial #A452-31-1, it has gold writing on it. Please help if you can THANKS.

Date for sewing machine [ 6 Answers ]

My dad has a montgomery ward sewing machine .It is an antique no doubt but I was wondering if anybody had a website to help me?

White sewing machine serial no. 105478 [ 1 Answers ]

When was white sewing machine serial no. 105478 manufactured ?

View more questions Search