Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babasai Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 08:22 AM
    What should the company demand for product line
    Bob & co. has a product line that has 20 years of life remaining. It generates $500,000 of annual profit, growing at 15% per year. The company to which it belongs has a cost of capital of 25%. What is the minimum the company should demand
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Please see our guidelines for submitting homework at the top of this page:
    Discussions - alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq | Google Groups

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

How does the phone company split one line into two [ 4 Answers ]

I have either read or been told that the phone company can electronically split single line service to a residence and provide a second phone number resulting in two separate phones being provided through the same wire to the house. How do they do this?

How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product [ 4 Answers ]

Dear help desk, How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product??

View more questions Search