Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetmelody91 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 10:13 PM
    Sore boobs all of a sudden?
    Starting yesterday my boobs started to hurt a bit, it wasn't too bad. It wasn't until today later on during the day it started to hurt really bad. As soon as I got home from work, I took off my bra and put on a light weight thin material almost like a swim suit bra on thinking it might have been my bra that caused the pain. After a while my boobs started hurting a little bit more. It hurts mostly on the side, bottom and top, but my nipples are okay. If I do a little press with my elbow, I feel a little pain. Even laying down it hurts. I started feeling my boobs and they feel squishyer than ever. Im not suppose to start my next menstrual cycle until the 10th of this month, but never once did I get sore breast before starting, I would only experience little cramps and that's it. I also did recently asked a question of I could possibly be pregnant because about 2 and a half weeks ago, me and my husband had intercourse, and about a week later I started feeling nauseous, hungry and super thirsty with bad lower back pain and pain within my lower sides. Just about 2 days ago, all I wanted to do was eat. I usually only eat about three times a day, but the other day, I ate about 7 times, every hour and a half. I've been feeling more tired and exhausted lately, ever than before. I was told some people who are pregnant don't experience symptoms this early, but I was also told it's been possible in some pregnancy. I know I should wait until a missed period and was told to wait 2 weeks after a missed period to take a test. If I am pregnant, are my sore breast part of it? Even when I grab my breast and give them a little jiggle up and down it hurts.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 3, 2013, 11:09 PM
    Sore breasts are a common symptom of PMS. Just because you've never experienced this before doesn't mean it can't happen with PMS. All the other symptoms you're describing, it's too early for pregnancy.

The first sign of pregnancy is a missed period. So whoever told you to wait until you're at least 2 weeks to test, they're right. Test using first morning urine, and if it's negative, wait for your next period, and if you miss it, test again or get a blood test done.

But the symptoms you're describing, not likely to be due to pregnancy this early on. That's not to say that you're not pregnant, you could be, but there's no way to diagnose pregnancy by symptoms, especially when it's too early for symptoms such as these.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have sore boobs but no implantation bleeding what can it be? [ 4 Answers ]

I have sore boobs but no implantation bleeding what can it be? It does not feel like I am getting my period at all... && ever since he came in me last week 2/18/2013 I have been feeling sick in my tummy... I started feeling little nauseous at first but then it went away and lately I have been...

Sore boobs! [ 0 Answers ]

I am 22 never had sore boobs before, but I have now, been sore for 2 weeks now. Pain is in lower half of breasts and nipples. Been on cerezette for 6 months or so and the injection for years before, no periods, so I don't have a clue about my cycle. Last had sex probably 3 weeks ago - unprotected...

Had brownish spotting and sore boobs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wanting to know if I could be pregnant I was one day late and then I had what you call brownish spotting for about 3 days and that was it that is usually not normal for me and I had sore boobs

My boobs are very sore [ 2 Answers ]

My period is allso 5 days late :/

View more questions Search