Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjs220 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Lose weight
    Hi I'm 13 and 200 pounds and I really want to lose weight (prferably 5 pounds a week) can anyone help me??
    sho3ran Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2009, 08:38 AM

You have to eat to lose weight so I hope your not starving yourself. Firstly cut down on crisps, chocolate, and fizzy drinks and choose the healthier option like fruit. Eat plenty of veg to fill yourself up on and your complexion will look lovely, also drink lots of water. Quite simple really. Also do some exercise on a daily basis. Walking, swimming, skipping anything that you enjoy, even housework, all this will speed up your metabolism. Just small changes, best to loose two pounds a week and by the end of week two you ll be on your way!! Don't forget you will have to change your lifestyle if you don't want to put it back on its no good going back to your old eating habits or the weight will come back!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Why can't I lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26, 5'6", 170lbs. I used to have no problem losing weight when I was younger, but over the past 2 years it's been a true struggle. I have spent hundreds (maybe even thousands) on trainers, gym memberships, equipment, doctors, fad diets, etc. I work out at least 3 days a week at the gym (30-45...

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

What is the easy way of losing weight. Do u know where I can buy bangkok pill in philippines or in Dubai? /

I need to lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, does anyone know what rapid weight loss I can do. I need to lose some weight fast, it's beginning to affect myself esteem. Got hold of these maple syrup diet. Does it work?

Weight lose [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'am trying to lose weight and finding that I'am getting bigger,I'am doing everything that I should be doing right.This has been going on for 10 years and I'am not sure why,I have gone to the Doc, all my test come back good,I find that I get bigger at night time.Thank you for your help.

View more questions Search