Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenny_yuhkit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Windows cannot find the missing file RVHOST.EXE).
    Hi... whenever I logon on my windows I get a message says (Windows cannot find the missing file RVHOST.EXE). Please advice me how to slove this problem OK?because I'm suffer from this problem:"
    Antony dot f dot Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Do you need the file? If you do it might be good to ask a computer wizard to hel you help 'Windows find the missing file'. You could also try doing a complete search of your files and documents.
    mohsinlg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Comment on Antony dot f dot's post
    There is no

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows cannot find RVHost.exe [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I open my computer, I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it?

Windows can not find "RVHOST.exe" [ 7 Answers ]

After load windows I Receive this message " Windows canot find 'RVHOST.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a files, click the button, and the click Search. Any help

RVHost.exe error message windows xp [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

Another Startup Error "missing RVHOST.EXE" [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... whenever I logon on my windows I get a message says (Windows cannot find the missing file RVHOST.EXE). Please advice me to solve this problem without formating. Thanks.

Cannot remove can't find RVHOST.exe in windows start up [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find rvhostp.exe in msconfig. How to remove "Windows cannot find 'RVHOST.exe."Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click search." in windows start up?

View more questions Search