Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venice1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 10:13 PM
    Because he end a relationship with a girl his mother want ;rt mr no about it
    Me and this boy is go and his mother wanted one of her bestfriends daughters for him but he end the relationship and told me does he;like me
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 21, 2013, 10:54 PM
    What's your question?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 07:15 AM
    Uhh... maybe?
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Uhh.....maybe?
    I was going to say no. Darn, now I'm on the fence so I'll change my answer to maybe too. :)
    Entomology Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 12:02 PM
    Well, you can still answer how you want, Alty. I mean, my "maybe" wasn't a firm "maybe"... it was kind of a wishy washy "maybe" so perhaps your "no" will be correct.
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Well, you can still answer how you want, Alty. I mean, my "maybe" wasn't a firm "maybe"...it was kind of a wishy washy "maybe" so perhaps your "no" will be correct.
    I'm going to be a rebel and completely go the opposite way. I'm going to say yes! :)
    Entomology Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Wow! You are living on the edge!
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Wow! You are living on the edge!
    That's how I roll.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

Is this the end of our relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I will try to make this as short and simple as possible. My boyfriend and I had been living together/dating for the past 8 months and had had an ongoing flirtation/hook up relationship for several years on and off. He is everything I could ever want in a man and in a husband. He is so kind and...

How to know when to end a relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I have bean dating a guy for 2 months now and I am having so many mixed up feeling's like is this right? Is it what I want and need? And does he really love me? And I don't know if I should break up with him or not I am having so much trouble deciding when do I know when to end the relationship

Is he trying to end our relationship? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm having a problem. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years. The last time we went out together for a night out was six months ago. The last time we had sex was ten months ago. He's very affectionate, cuddling, holding hands, but doesn't want to have sex with me. He...

I cannot get over the end of my relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I split up few monhts ago with my boyfriend and I am still here crying over it and as asking myself lot of questions. He is a nice person but very different in the character. I am very open and like to talk about feelings and he is the opposite , very closed and it's v difficult to understand...

View more questions Search