Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bulldozer2328 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 10:02 PM
    Girlfriend says she's not sure she's in love after 6 months ?
    We've been dating for 6 months now and things have been great I the guy came out after 3 months and said I love you... we've been saying it back and forth sense and it hasn't been a big deal or anything.. now the other night she comes out and says I'm not sure I love you the same way you do me and I don't want to break up and I'm sorry for hurting you.. I'm happy with you and every now and then I feel it and then I don't shouldn't I just know for sure 100%... well after all of this we ended up doing the deed. Then I was told I'm the only guy she wants and then only one to ___ her and what not... I didn't get mad or yell or anything more unless in shock and what not,, now she still want me to say I love you to her and everything... I'm so confused.. I think she is falling for me and she's afraid because she's never been in love per say and doesn't want to get hurt.. I don't get it I'm happy with her and she says she's the same so??
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Dec 9, 2010, 08:21 AM
    I honestly believe she is afriad if this is her first relationship or first time having a good boyfriend. Still when you said I love you 3 months ago she possible just said it because you said it. The word love is used so often it tends to rub of on you. She says she care for you so give her time talk to her. It seems your relation ship is good. Not every one falls in love with in 6 months some times it takes many months or years. Just give it time. Don't rush it and tell her how you feel. Tell her she should say it when she is ready to say it. It will come when its time
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2010, 02:08 PM

How old are you both?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2010, 05:49 PM

I think you should tell her that you are not sure you want to be with someone who isn't sure. In other words you want to take charge of this situation and then remove yourself from it. Create some space and see what her reactions and actions are as a result.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2010, 07:28 PM

You've only been dating 6 months... I think you answered your own question. She is likely afraid.

She may need to take more time... there is nothing wrong with that. She was honest to acknowledge that she wasn't sure that she was feeling the same as you, but now you feel she may be falling more for you. Maybe she is... so if you enjoy being with her, feel that your feelings are growing stronger as well, give it time. Don't rush the relationship.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2010, 08:23 AM

"Jeha does not find this helpful: why take a chance and break-up a good relationship"

Yeah, it's such a great relationship that she's playing games with him. Get real, he needs to take charge of this situation.
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 12, 2011, 06:32 AM
    Maybe she's afraid or something like its her 1st relstionship, OR she likes someone else
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2011, 06:44 AM

You can't force love.

I think she will come around to it soon, just likely afraid.
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 12, 2011, 06:46 AM
    Comment on adam_89's post
    Yaa he's right u can't force someone to love u :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend tells me she's not with anyone but doenst know if she's ready to hang out? Why? [ 8 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged, please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread My ex & I broke up, we just ran into each other for the first time in 6 months. She says she still loves me & made a point to tell me she wasn't with anyone - I still love her, I acted cool like I...

My girlfriend says she needs space and says she's not in love with me but still wants [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I've been going out with my girlfriend for only 2 and a half months she split up with her boyfriend who she was going out with for two years in November and we started going out in early February at the beginning of our relationship up until a couple of weeks ago she was so affectionate to me...

Does she really love me after almost 4 years? She's says she's reserved. [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story just been a long relationship. Im so confused I've now been with my well nearly 4 years. I met her when I was 24 and she was 18. Its been the perfect relationship. She is a university student and I sjustabout to finish up her degree and I think that's great. Ive been...

My girlfriend thinks she's Bi [ 14 Answers ]

Just like the title says my girlfriend think she's Bi because she finds girls attractive, but at the same time she can never date a girl. Is my girlfriend really Bi?

Girlfriend says she's in love with two guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, my relationship started as best friends throughout high school, it wasn't until later after high school we started to see each other as more then just friends. We've been on and off after that for about 3 - 4 months now and she says she can't decide if she loves me or this other guy....

View more questions Search