Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spikey707 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 09:23 AM
    Light bulb
    I have a Hampton Bay Berlini ceiling fan Model No. 729 395. I cannot find replacement bulbs. They are 40 watt mini fan lights. Home Depot advised me that they no longer carry them. Where can I purchase them?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 09:31 AM

Do you have a number for the bulbs?
    GU10?
    spikey707 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 04:00 PM
    No. They broke in the socket and I threw them away.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:57 AM

Call Hampton Bay, Either you can get the bulbs from them, or the model # of the bulbs, in which case we can Google them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't change my pot light bulb. [ 7 Answers ]

I have these pot lights in my bedroom and one of them is out. I've followed instructions from the net by pulling out the entire cylinder from the ceiling (2 wires are hanging now) but there is nowhere that I can find where I can pull out the bulb. The entire cylinder is solid (except for the...

Need light bulb [ 5 Answers ]

Need to fine a light bulb for an outdoor lighting fixture it is a fluorescent spiral bulb with a plug in base - RHINE FSH13EL 2700L/CRI>13W

Refrigerator light bulb [ 4 Answers ]

Does a refrigerator light bulb have to be a special appliance bulb? After 10 years mine burned out and I tried a regular 60 watt bulb, just to use for a short time, and it doesn't work either. And the little 40 watt ceiling fan bulbs have a different size "base" that goes in to the socket. What's...

Light bulb [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling fan. Can I use a 75 watt intermediate base light bulb?

View more questions Search