Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocc_cbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Laser mouse and keyboard troubleshooting. Micro
    I have a micro innovations wireless keyboard and laser mouse model no kb1045lsr. The mouse is working correctly. But the keyboard will do nothing. I have changed and checked the batteries. I have went into the control panel and under the keyboard and it states that the device is working properly. What is going on? How do I fix this problem.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2009, 08:45 AM

Did you use the software to be sure that you have the correct drivers installed?

Did you check the MI site for support info and troubleshooting? :
    Micro Innovations
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 3, 2009, 04:48 PM

Check for both updated drivers and the user manual to see if there is a particular button you need to hit to get it to connect properly. Also their should be a reset button on the keyboard somewhere you made need to hit that. So again user manual
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Mar 23, 2009, 07:32 AM

If you already tried the reset to resynchronize the keyboard and mouse communications, then you may have to reinstall the drivers.

To do so, obtain and install a wired keyboard and mouse FIRST. You will be sorry if you don't (yeah, been there). Uninstall the software and reinstall it and plug in and resync your keyboard and mouse when instructed to during the installation. Once complete, remove your wired keyboard and mouse and you should be back in business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard freezes and takes PS/2 mouse with it ! [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I ran Windows Update yesterday and ever since, my PS/2 keyboard doesn't work in XP. Everything on my computer is up-to-date. I cleaned the computer with Adaware, Spybot, Windows Defender before running Windows Update and ever since, whenever XP starts up, as soon as I press a key on the...

Wireless keyboard/mouse [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine just bought a device that allows her to view everything her children are typing on the computer. It is suppose to plug into the usb port. The problem is that the mouse and keyboard seem to be connected to the same port.. if that makes sense... and when she plugs in the device it...

Wireless keyboard / Mouse problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if anyone can offer any help on an odd problem I'm having with a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse? The receiver has a cable with 2 connectors, the instructions say (for a desktop) connect the mouse ps2 connector into the mouse ps2 port and the keyboard usb connector via the...

Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse problems [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse and have 2 problems: 1. The mouse keeps freezing, I have used the signal connect buttons with some luck and it Will work great for a while before freezing again. A neighbor suggested that CB Radios From nearby truck stop may...

Using 1 keyboard and 1 mouse for 2 computers [ 2 Answers ]

I am using to machines (PCs) with 2 keyboards and 2 mouses. Is there a way to have only one mouse and a key board as I have to software to be used at one time?

View more questions Search