Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viviansmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2017, 10:19 AM
    From which online retailer should I buy my headset ?
    I am a university student and I am planning to buy a headset that can help me in my study. I visited some websites and there I could not find anything interesting. Now I am confused that which headset I should buy and from which retailer. If anyone knows a website that are supplying high quality headsets then please tell me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 2, 2017, 10:23 AM
    One that will deliver to you is the best idea, but I'm sure a helpful link will appear shortly..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2017, 11:32 AM
    Or they can do what a lot of other University students do... swipe someone else's when they aren't looking. Not that I endorse that.

What I do find unusual is WHY someone NEEDS a headset for school for study....Playing games, Listening to YouTube, Music or other streaming services isn't studying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you help me get a lawyer.got injuires at a retailer stores. [ 3 Answers ]

In May 2009 in newport news, va. Wal-Mart stores solutions:Had a lawyer, his license suspension. Has 15 days to look for other.with no avail,after 13th try's.left me to be that's person(only a fool will be the owns COUNSEL). The only way to save my case.at the time.I was injuries,and still is....

Harassing retailer [ 2 Answers ]

Been getting phonecalls everyday by shop who supplied me goods on credit,I paid 1st payment on the day of agreement,on day of delivery 6days later the shop phoned me to say delivery was on that day and also said payment due,it wasn't for 3more days.the day after rhey phoned me again I said that...

Retailer wants more money = error in billing [ 5 Answers ]

I have purchased a boat and motor package with accessories. I have paid my bill in full. The retailer has contacted me a month later saying they made a mistake adding up the bill of sale and want me to pay an extra $400.00. What are my rights? After reviewing the bill, there appears to be an...

View more questions Search