Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gdswalia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 02:18 PM
    General Introduction letter of my new printing press to various business groups
    I have opened up a new multi colour printing press. I need help in drafting an introduction letter to introduce my printing press in the various business groups.

Regards,

GDS
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 02:28 PM
    I know absolutely nothing about printing presses and the business it generates, but gosh, you probably do and you probably need to know some business courses to promote your business in the community you intend on servicing. I don't know this area because you don't say. All business communities have different needs in the printing business, you will have to explore your options in this field.
    MALIK6048 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 05:41 AM
    I am doing a business of printing since long. Now i want to promote my business. Please help me what should i write in letter?
    MALIK6048 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Comment on MALIK6048's post
    You did not reply my question.
    Odeneho Obiri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 11:27 AM
    I am doing a business of printing since long. Now I want to promote my business. Please help me what should I write in letter?
    Odeneho Obiri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 11:29 AM
    I in the printing business for long. Now I want to promote my business. Please help me what should I write in letter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business-to-customer introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi please help me find a sample of business-to-customer introduction letter, I really need it urgently, thank u..

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Business Introduction letter template [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please send me a business intro template?

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one help me with writing an introduction letter for my timber flooring business. I would like to send these out to builders to get work. Thank you bernna70

View more questions Search