Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shanksyx3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 2, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Pole dancing and flexability?
    Hi. I just joined pole dancing two weeks ago I've been looking up pole dancing videos online and I've noticed they are all really flexible I am not flexible what so ever any tips ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Keep practice. Of course someone who has done this 2 years or 5 years will be more limber. We do karate, a person at week 2 or 3 can not bend over and touch their nose to the floor from a sitting position, or touch their palms to the floor while standing with just bending over, but in time they will. Before starting the dance I am sure you are warming up from 15 to 30 min before you even start with any of the actual dance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Line voltage thermostat wiring: replace single pole with double pole [ 7 Answers ]

Greetings, Current setup: Three small rooms, each with its own 120 volt baseboard electric heat, each with a 25 year old wall mount single pole, line voltage thermostat. All 3 room heaters are on the same breaker. Current single pole thermostat connections have 3 wires: black, red and white....

Replacing double pole to singal pole electric heat [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hook them up. What should I do.

How can I lift or raise a pole that has settled or sunk in an existing pole barn? [ 4 Answers ]

My 25 year old pole barn has a couple of poles that have sunk six to eight inches and I want to jack them up in place. Is there a jack designed for this purpose or a suggested method?

Double pole or single pole switch 4 reversing fan [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a switch for my fan and another one for my fan light. I would like to reverse the fan movement. Would I use a double pole double throw or a single pole double throw switch?

Difference between range of motion and flexability [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone can tell me 1)the difference between range of motion and flexability and also 2)which units are used in the measurment of ROM?:( I am very confused

View more questions Search