Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arivera112 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 01:52 PM
    How can I fix my watch?
    I have a Movado watch that I have owned for 10 years. It has worked great up until now. I wore it yesterday, and it got wet (I was at an outdoor event). :mad: Soooo, this morning I woke up and noticed that not only was the glass on the watch fogged up, the minute hand moves continuously and has not stopped all day! Anyone ever had this experience, and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Hey, that is a first class watch, should not have done that, supposed to be a lifetime movement with no problems. I suggest you go back to where you bought it l0 years ago and see what's going on. Could it be a 'knockoff'?

Aug 26, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Good idea. It was a gift, and it is a real Movado (even though I have seen the knockoffs, and they look identical!) Unfortunately, I don't know what store it came from, but I will contact Movado directly. Thanks!

Aug 26, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Yes, I could probably have them at least tell me if it's even fixable! If Movado can fix it for free (warranty), that would be nice, too!
    It is acting really crazy. The second hand is still busy! LOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Third Watch ((NY)) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have been watching Third Watch the t.v show based in NY for some time now, it's the one with the NYPD, FDNY etc ;) I seem not to be able to find a DVD box set :confused: just out of interest does any one know where one can be found, as it seems not stocked in the UK?? :rolleyes: Any...

I can't watch movies? [ 2 Answers ]

When I first got my laptop I could put a movie in and watch it. Now I tried it again like a month or so later it won't work? It keeps telling me to lower my screen resolution and I did that and it still didn't work. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks

Can I fix hazardous steps if a contractor is refusing to fix, and threatens to sue? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in central Texas. I hired a landscape contractor to install retaining walls and a patio which included 4 steps in stone. These steps range in size from 6.5" to 9.5" and the tallest is on the top! They are very dangerous. He refuses to do any fixes, and walked off project. At one point in the...

Watch out for squirrels [ 3 Answers ]

I feed the squirrels from a hanger in my backyard tree. When I refill the feeder the chiggers eat my legs with a vengeance even though I spray a lot of bug repellent on them. Where else can I put a squirel feeder where I can watch the little flea bags without making it easy for rats to get...

Watch this [ 19 Answers ]

Genetically Engineered Food Alert Coalition: Genetically Krafted, the Movie

View more questions Search