Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvdc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 07:47 PM
    Dark brown period/discharge for the 4th time in a month
    Ok, I am 24, I have 3 kids and in April of 2009 (this year) I had the Mirena inserted. Im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I have been having a very heavy brown period (not sure if it's a period or discharge), but I have had it 4 times within the past 30 days. It might stop a day or 2 but it just won't go away for good. Any ideas of what this could possibly be? It just started worrying me for some reason and I just wanted some possible suggestions. Thank you~very worried:confused:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 6, 2009, 08:09 AM

Discharge like you are describing is typically considered "old blood" flushing out of your system.

Since its happening so frequently, I suggest calling your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Brown Discharge 2 or 3 Weeks After Period [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an irregular period for as long as I can remember, but it has only been recently that I have been experiencing a dark brown vaginal discharge 2 or 3 weeks after a period. My partner and I are trying to conceive a second child and having this discharge is making it difficult for...

Dark brown period the whole time [ 5 Answers ]

I had Period on march 1 and it was dark brown the hole time. I only had to change pad 2 time a day. When I normaly have to change it every 1hr or 2 I don't know what it could be other then migt be pregnant.

Reddish brown discharge instead of period one month after abortion [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I had a medical Abortion on April 1st, started birthcontrol the following Sunday. Now I am supposed to have my period but I have a light reddish brown discharge. I had unprotected sex all month, I know this was stupid but it wasn't with just anyone it was with my sons father, so before...

Brown discharge every month for about two weeks. Period? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby in June 2008. I breastfed for a month. When I went to my six week check up I still hadn't got my period. So they gave me medicine to start it. I took birth control for two months (femcon) and stopped using it because of the spotting when I would forget to take it. I didn't get my...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search