Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2017, 08:23 PM
    Trump is making noise about taking Iraq's oil again...
    Hello:

Since he's NOW president, the Iraqi's BELIEVE him. Why wouldn't they?? Did he put our troops in danger?

Our soldiers are fighting ISIS right alongside Iraqi forces.. If those forces get an inkling that the soldiers they're fighting WITH, are gonna TAKE their oil, how long will they continue fighting alongside us???

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2017, 09:21 PM
    What is this some fake news or a kite?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2017, 10:27 PM
    Fake news... If its anti-Trump..odds are 99.9% its fake news, the man has been in office how many days now ( Inaugurated on Jan 20 and its now Jan 24) yet the Iraq war is somehow his fault....despite Obamas claims...we are still there 8 years after he took office, Some people think Obama was a demigod, we had 100% employment....nobody ever got sick...and everyone is a millionare....

And Trump ruined it by bursting their bubble...

They tend to think Hillary won her primary with no Fraud against Saunders and all the proof of the fraud was fake despite the heads that rolled....and the admissions that were made.

Humorous but factual link....

Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?

At this rate of decline I think much of Kalifornistan and NYC might be unable to feed or bathe themselves in another week or two.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2017, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Fake news... If its anti-Trump..odds are 99.9% its fake news,

It's not fake news. Trump has previously said he would have taken the oil from Iraq thereby preventing ISIS from using the oil as a source of revenue. He repeated that position at the CIA this weekend saying, "Maybe you'll get another chance".

By this very stupid remark, he has put the US soldiers fighting alongside the Iraqis in danger from those troops who do not want their country's oil taken by the US.

Trump continues to make remarkable and moronic statements that indicate he possesses no internal filters to screen his statements in regards to their effect.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2017, 03:31 AM
    Loose lips sink ships! Trump's bloviated impulsive ego puts our troops in danger! The guys inability to shut up is pathological!
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2017, 04:48 AM
    Hey clete and smoothy:

First off, if I POST it, you can take it to the bank.. Here's a video from Monday. I'm SURE it won't convince ONE of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs2kirw9wfI

excon
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2017, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Loose lips sink ships! Trump's bloviated impulsive ego puts our troops in danger! The guys inability to shut up is pathological!
    Tal - You said the same thing I did, only you said it with fewer words and better than me. Lol.
    Expert

Jan 25, 2017, 08:20 AM
    Saves on typing, but we agree! ;D
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2017, 10:47 AM
    Its Fake news... Trump gave the Go ahead for the pipelines Obama was pid to refuse to allow.

The USA produces more than it uses... and with these pipelines so should Canada. You'd think the left would think that was a good thing.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2017, 02:54 PM
    Hello smoothy:

I said it wouldn't convince ONE of you, and you proved me right..

I purposefully found a VIDEO so you could HEAR the words coming out of his mouth, and WATCH his lips form them.. I did that so you couldn't claim it was fake news..

Well, shame on me..

excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2017, 03:09 PM
    All the video says he was of the opinion the US should have stayed in Iraq you cant have it both ways and he knows it
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2017, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    All the video says he was of the opinion the US should have stayed in Iraq you cant have it both ways and he knows it
    Hello again, clete:

Really???? That's ALL you heard??? You didn't HEAR him say the words, "to the victor go the spoils"??? That's really funny too, because I did.. But, if you can't hear, then you can't hear.. Ain't nothing I can do about that..

excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
    Ex obviously that's all you heard the rest was noise, he was commenting on past events and yes he hinted about some unknown future but you cant take that as a we are going back ti Iraq
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2017, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    yes he hinted about some unknown future but you cant take that as a we are going back ti Iraq
    Hello again, clete:

Hinted??? HINTED?? You really don't hear well. I'm NOT going to tell you what he said, because you won't believe me any more than you do your own LYING ears.

Contrary to your assertion, when the president of the United States says there's gonna BE another chance to TAKE the Iraqi oil, that's American POLICY - not a HINT.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2017, 01:57 PM
    We will see he has said many things, some might be easier than others
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2017, 05:55 PM
    I have to admire Trump's ability to distract by offering bones to the opposition while he goes about his business instituting policy under the radar .There is zero chance the US will seize Iraqi Oil .
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2017, 08:18 PM
    Agreed Tom some things are a bridge too far
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2017, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    There is zero chance the US will seize Iraqi Oil .
    Hello again, tom:

My post was NOT about protecting Iraqi oil from the US.. My post WAS about Iraq BELIEVING that we would take their oil, and their soldiers KILLING our soldiers..

excon
    Expert

Jan 27, 2017, 07:58 AM
    Well said Ex. ALL of Trumps antics are both distracting and dangerous if he has a greater purpose of his own. I think he wants everyone to recognize him as the new tough guy on the block but is to ashamed to take off his shirt and pop his pecks like Vlad does.

A big mouth is all he's got while Vlad says very little.
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2017, 08:03 PM
    The middle east believe in their MOON god, and the so called religious leaders that feed them full of crap...

THAT is the root of the problems over there...

You know.. a lot like the left believes all the crap the media passes of as reality... that they believe hook line and sinker... not really that much different. Despite the media being publicly caught in one lie after another.. they still chose to believe the liars then accept the truth when presented to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my heat pump noise making a loud noise? [ 4 Answers ]

This morning my heat pump sounded like a lawn mower running. It's coming from the outside and it was loud enough for me to think someone had generator running in my back yard.

Plane full of american soldiers going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq [ 2 Answers ]

What is the movie called where there is a plane full of american soldiers that are going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq?

Toilet making gurgling noise when flush.smell oil [ 6 Answers ]

It started a few days ago. When we flush the toilet, it starts fine, but now it "gurgles" when we flush it and it also gurgles in the shower at the same time... Today it started to smell like oil in the bathroom. Any thoughts?? Thanks

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

View more questions Search