Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daizy on cloud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Getting married to a hindu boy
    Hy people,

I know this may be a long question but I really need your help.
    I'm involved with a Hindu guy and I follow Christianity. Our parents knows about our relationship and we want to get married. But the problem is that my parents wants a wedding in a church for which he has to get baptized. He wants to marry me but is against baptism. And my parents are against Hindu wedding. WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    PLIZZ HELP...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 03:07 PM
    First what "christian" denomination many will not require him to be baptised ( some will not all)
    How about a wedding by your pastor at a other location, like a hall or meeting area.
    JohnKnightley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 05:37 AM
    Nothing to worry about.Nowadays it has no effect whatever caste or religion that you are belong but make sure and make the concern of your parents to get appropriate decisions of your life.

Bayside lounge
    kausik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 06:42 AM
    I am a hindu boy and I am in love with a baptist girl of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. We are happy with each other and we are very co operative to each others personal, as well as professional life. We want to be together, but the Baptist Rules say, the girl has to be abandoned by her parents after marrying me, elsewhere their parents will be abandoned by the society... please help us... what we should do to keep our parents with us, even after our marriage, with total social security?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 05:09 AM
    No need to get baptised, you both can get married in your way and his way also. Do 2 wedding ceremonies plus you don't have to anything such as baptised for Hindu wedding, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marrying a hindu boy. [ 43 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum, I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a sunni muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents and other relatives are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you...

I am Hindu Punjabi girl getting married to Christian boy. [ 3 Answers ]

What all ceremonies should we include in our wedding... we are planning for church wedding and reception after that... as per hindu wedding we have function know as "Sagan" i.e. Ring exchange... can we do same in christian... I will appreciate if any one can guide me regarding christian wedding......

Can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ? [ 4 Answers ]

hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

View more questions Search