Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesnuggs2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 02:02 AM
    How do I bid on make ready jobs
    Need information on how to bid apt make ready. Can do the work just not sure on price or making a proposal correctly
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2014, 05:22 AM
    If you've never done this you are more likely than not to either overbid and lose the contract to someone who knows what they are doing... or underbid and either not even make minimum wage or worse... lose money.

You will be competing against people that know the job, know the costs, know what you might run into that was unexpected, know that the going rates are in your are for a given job in your town/City, and knowing how to write a bid....because you have to spell out in detail what is and isn't covered. And the competition is likely to be tight.

When do this sort of thing, Part of knowing what the job is and how to do it, is knowing the costs as well, and knowing how to bid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on cleaning jobs? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to start a commercial cleaning business. I have worked for others for to long. What I mainly need to know is how to bid a cleaning job on houses that start around 3000 to 5500 square ft.

Bid jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I'm starting a final clean up business we clean homes and apartment complexes afetr the construction is done mop,vacume and windows,my question is how do I bid jobs how much per square foot

Trying to learn how to bid on jobs. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to bid on a construction cleanup job?

How to bid on painting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here, and would like some information on how to bid on a painting job, as well as how to acquire job leads. If you would like you can e-mail me @ [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

How to bid landscape jobs [ 1 Answers ]

How tobid landscape jobs such as general pruning and clean up to bark dust and rock

View more questions Search