Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwidelski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2018, 12:10 PM
    Gas furnace- runs distinct cool and warm cycles.
    Furnace will run a long cool cycle -shut off- then runs a short warm cycle- and keeps repeating that way. Have checked the thermostat and other things like the burners kicking on, but can't find out why it runs cool cycles between warm cycles.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2018, 12:24 PM
    Make/model numbers would help look up the causes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warm air blows when furnace is on, cold air does not blow through vent when A/C runs [ 1 Answers ]

When the furnace (forced air gas) is on, warm air blows from all the vents. When the central air conditioner is on in the summer, the vent in one of the bedrooms does not blow cool air. Why?

Warm/Cool air is only coming out of my furnace. [ 6 Answers ]

Now that fall is here I tried to turn on my gas furnace. However it is only pushing out warm air. My boyfriend and I checked the fans, they appear to be working. We checked the pilot. That is working fine as well. Also per the light on my furnace everything is working normally. Is there any...

Furnace Runs, but only produces cool air [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace will kick on but it is not blowing out hot air. The thermostat is set at 73 but the actual house temperature is reading at 53. The thermostat is set to heat. I can hear that the furnace is running, but it is just blowing out cold air. Is there something that I can do myself to fix this...

Gas furnace runs two cycles [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace is approx. 30 years old. The furnace will run one cycle, shut off and approx. 15 seconds later run again for a shorter period. Everything is working properly, heating correctly etc. but runs two cycles. Any thoughts on why?

View more questions Search