Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacymica Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Nose job forum
    I'm interested in getting a nose job however I'm african. I don't want a bad nose job. I want a small cute nose. I have looked at doctors who specialize in ethnic nose jobs and to me they don't do good jobs. The after nose of the client doesn't improve the overall face to me. I want a small cut nose, like lola love, kenya moore, or kerry Washington
    EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY

Nov 25, 2009, 08:41 PM

I don't want judgement. I just want suggestions to where I should be looking?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 12:43 AM
    Hi, stacymica!

Why do you feel that the nose that you presently have could be improved, please?

Thanks!

Nov 26, 2009, 11:21 PM

Its just my desire, I want it smaller, suggestions only please
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2009, 10:50 AM

Have you consulted with a plastic surgeon and told him/her EXACTLY what you want? The fact that a nose looks good on someone else does NOT mean it will look good on you, of course, and maybe that is the concern of the Plastic Surgeon.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and if you are not happy with that one, find another until you can find someone willing to do what you want.

If they refuse, ask why they are refusing.
    Coca Cola Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 11:40 PM

That's a major change. I had surgery on my nose but because of having a deviated septum. Not because I didn't like it, because I couldn't breathe right! I had it about 3 years ago and I still have pain from it... no lie. Especially when it's cold here or when I have a stuffy nose it hurts... Sometimes they turn to head aches. Really do some research around your area and ask several surgeons. Also, ask to see pictures and perhaps have contact with some of their preveious patients. Research. Research. Research.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 12:52 AM
    A small cute nose may not look good on you. You need a nose that suits your face and ethnicity.

I have a largish nose and a small nose would look ridiculous on my face - however, a pared down version of my original nose would probably look good.

If you are seriously considering surgery, the you need to be realistic about what will look good. If you don't you're only headed for more disappointment.

See example of small cute nose on the wrong face below:
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Job demand high job supply low [ 2 Answers ]

I have a situation, I am a job sourcer, and I have many jobs available in a certain area of Iowa, but with competitors, and lack of interest or qualified candidates, I am having difficulty in filling the job slots, any suggestions?

Which job do I go for [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys Sorry if this is the wrong subject but Does anyone know any good websites that help you find the job that is for you, I need to look for a job and I'm not sure what I want to do I am open to suggestions

View more questions Search