Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaararox1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 06:45 PM
    Not really about elementary school
    OK... this isn't really about elementary school its about a movie I don't no the title to. Its animation. I saw it on toonami. Its about this girl who moves to a different house. Then the parents see this resteront the go in there but no one is there but a lot of food is. So the parents keep eating the food and the turn into pigs. I think then the little girl finds a place where everyone is a spirit or something and she gets a job. Its to give spirits a bath. Or something. And she meats this boy who is really a dragon or something and she goes through A lot to get her parents back. At the end of the movie she leavs the spirit place and she gets her parents back. So if you no what movie I'm talking please tell me the title.:confused:
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2009, 06:50 PM
    It sounds like the Kiki's Delivery Service movie, but I might be wrong.
    VHS Baby Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 12:10 AM
    I think the film your looking for is "Spirited Away" by Studio Ghibli. Brilliant film by the way. You should checkout "Howl's Moving Castle"

Check out this link-

YouTube - Spirited Away Trailer
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 14, 2009, 10:56 AM

Oh yeah, that's what I meant.
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 07:09 PM

You should check out all the studio ghibli films I like "princess monnonoke" & I agree with vhs baby about "howls moving castle"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elementary school graduation speech [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have an Elementary School graduation speech?

Requirements for Elementary school? [ 8 Answers ]

I am unsure of if I should put my son through preschool before entering kindergarten next year. He is very well socialized so that is not a problem. What is or at least should be required for him to know before starting kindergarten?? :confused:

Ending Elementary School [ 4 Answers ]

My child is ending elementary school, and is going into middle school. How can I help my child be organized,make friends, and mostly get good grades in middle school? :confused:

Elementary School Convocations [ 1 Answers ]

I am responsible for scheduling convocations for our 3rd through 5th grade Elementary School. Does anybody know of any programs or convocations that they would recommend? I specifically am looking for convos that pertain to physical education, art or music. Has anybody seen any neat programs that...

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

View more questions Search