Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Audio project in school how car audio works
    Hey, I am doing a project in school I'm in grade 9 and need to know about car audio, it is worth 10% of my final mark. If anybody could please send me a link to a sdite with car audio on it I would be very greatfull. I would like to find out about hwo a subwoofer works, how an amp works, how a car deck (cd/mp3/radio for that metter), and how the main speakers work. Thanks guy I really hope you can help
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Try this:
    Basic Car Audio Electronics
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Kiss, you've provided many Good/Great ones as well. I was almost wondering about if a few Troubleshooters/Intergrators/Electricians all combined their Best Links.
    Uber Member

May 26, 2008, 08:24 AM
    This is one of the Links I looked for before, the I stumbled on the above link.
    Both Very Helpful:
    Car Alarm, Car Stereo, Mobile Video, and Cruise Control Info for Installers
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

May 27, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Tyvm
    Uber Member

May 28, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Yvw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Car audio [ 3 Answers ]

My question is Why do my subs make a humming noise when I turn my car on but the volume is all the way down? And also Why do the subs turn on to full blast when I shut my head unit off? Any advice is appreciated.

Stereo audio and Car Audio [ 1 Answers ]

My stereo subwoofer blew out and I wanted to get a new subwoofer but I was wondering if stores sell stereo-homeaudio subwoofers without thee sub box.Also I was wondering if I could use a car audio subwoofer and put it in my stereo sub box and what would be the difference?

View more questions Search