Ask
    ptevault Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Song Lady
    Who sings the song Lady beside Kenny Rogers
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Lionel Richie produced a popular version of the song, as well as Kenny Rogers. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could be wrong with my little lady [ 1 Answers ]

Now here is the down low for the little love of our life Shylo Pecan, she is five years old and since Wednesday and today is Saturday she has been non moving, sleeping a lot drinking little or no water, every time we pick her up she yelps (like pain) or when she barks (she yelps) taken her to the...

Pretty Lady please help-hair subject [ 3 Answers ]

Hi PrettyLady I'm new here and I start making some reserch and it seems that You are the most educated person here about cosmetology subject so I decided to write this massage to You. : My problem: I have bleached hair ,the color is almost white .My natural color is cool medium brown that's the...

Kicking an old lady when she's down. [ 1 Answers ]

I've had the misfortune of being disabled with a back problem in 2001-ish. Received Social Security Disability finally in 2003. During all this I struggled to keep my desk at the Realtors office but had to stop. I went from making a good living to nothing! Needless to say.. I stopped paying my...

Courting A Lady [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well here is my situation. There's this girl that I've been seeing for a couple of weeks now. We've gotten kind of close but we haven't committed to a relationship. She's still seeing other guys and dealing with her ex-boyfriend. My question is what should I do to convince this...

View more questions Search