Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2007, 07:32 AM
    When guys look at you
    I have had this question for such a long time and I don't want to be silly but I do what to know it badly.

Dear eveyone here, When guys stare/look at you without saying ANYTHING...

What would you think and what would you react?

Honest answers encouraged!;)

OF COURSE, I AM A LADY!!

And also guys what do you think when u stare at a lady;)
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Wow! what a beautiful lady!
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 2, 2007, 07:35 AM
    When a guy stares at me without saying ANYTHING, I beat the sh!t out of him.

--huno

P.S.: I'm a guy.

P.P.S.: A straight guy.

P.P.P.S.: Straight as in not gay.
    pandacooda Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2007, 07:44 AM
    When guys stare usually its because they are interested or find you attractive. Although there are other reasons, but these are the main ones.

Jul 2, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacooda
    when guys stare usually its because they are interested or find you attractive. Although there are other reasons, but these are the main ones.
    Thank you for telling me that, do u think guys stare at ugly chicks too?:D
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 2, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    do u think guys stare at ugly chicks too?:D
    Guys or gals, we don't usually stare at things we don't like unless there's really something about them that stands out and we can't look elsewhere, but this is rare. :D

But again, what's ugly to you might not be ugly to someone else.

Jul 2, 2007, 07:54 AM
    One question on the same topic:

Don't you guys feel stupid when you stare at a girl for what seems like forever, she stares back, but you get nervous and look away? HUH??

Just wondering...

Jul 2, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    One question on the same topic:

Don't you guys feel stupid when you stare at a girl for what seems like forever, she stares back, but you get nervous and look away? HUH???

Just wondering...
    OK, kristynn, just WHAT do you have against shy guys? I've noticed a pattern here and you appear to be militantly opposed to guys who have social issues. Well I'm here to say I won't stand for it! Shy guys deserve rights, too!

Awkward, socially inept guys of the world, unite against kristynn! :p

Jul 2, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    OK, kristynn, just WHAT do you have against shy guys? I've noticed a pattern here and you appear to be militantly opposed to guys who have social issues. Well I'm here to say I won't stand for it! Shy guys deserve rights, too!

So huno, would you tell us what you think when you stare at a chick, and will you stare at ugly chick? By the way, I find you a funny person;)

Jul 2, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I have had this question for such a long time and I don't want to be silly but I do what to know it badly.

Dear eveyone here, When guys stare/look at you without saying ANYTHING...

what would you think and what would you react?

Honest answers encouraged!;)

OF COURSE, I AM A LADY!!!

And also guys what do you think when u stare at a lady;)
    I'm going to attempt to answer your questions, although I might exaggerate a little.

I think that if you're an attractive lady, they are mesmerized, unable to say anything and temporarily unable to think. :rolleyes:
    How to react to this? I don't know.. Unless you're interested in them, staring back is not the best option because they might be intimidated. Smiling might be the best option if you are interested in them because it might invite them to SAY something.

Guys, we need your opinions, thoughts, advices, anything... Please share and please STOP staring :D but better SAY or DO something. Thanks! :p

Jul 2, 2007, 08:13 AM

huno,

SORRY, I have NOTHING against shy guys. They are ADORABLE :p, but challenging yet I like challenge. No offense!
    Yes, there is a pattern, but it only has to deal with one specific guy. The influence is unavoidable. So please don't generalize. :p

But hey, you did not answer my question! And by the way, I'm kind of shy sometimes, too. :p

Jul 2, 2007, 08:14 AM
    So huno, would you tell us what u think when u stare at a chick, and will you stare at ugly chick? btw, I find you a funny person;)
    "Ugly chick?" Man, that's mean. They're not "chicks;" they're "ladies." :p

When I stare at a girl, it depends.

If I'm far away, I am usually thinking "How can I meet this girl?"

When I'm actually talking to her, then it's "How am I getting under that bra?"

If she's not wearing a bra, I think "What should I have for lunch after we do it? Maybe Chinese... no, today I feel more like sushi. Maybe a dragon roll... I hope Maria's working today; she's pretty good at making the rolls, not like Carlos, he doesn't press the rice enough... Wait--did I turn off the stove? Dammit, I don't think I did. I need to go home and turn it off. On the way back maybe I can stop by Arigato Sushi. I'll have to phone it in so I can get in and out quickly... do I have their number? No, I have the number for Toriyama, but they're clear across town and their stuff isn't that great anyway... but I don't have time to go in, order, wait for them to make it, and then leave... shoot, what do I do? I wish stoves were computers, then I could write a program to turn it off from my cell phone. Hey, that's probably a great idea... maybe an 'iStove' or something that you can network to your computer and operate from your 'iPhone'... I hope no one steals my idea... better not tell anyone or post it on a forum or something..."

And THAT'S why a guy will stare and not say anything. We're too busy thinking of what we're going to do after we have sex.

You wanted honesty, you got honesty. I hope you're happy now. :D

--huno

P.S.: actually, only the first answer was honest. But, just an aside: I've been told I make girls nervous when I talk to them and look into their eyes. I've also been told I have seductive eyes... I didn't even know a guy could HAVE seductive eyes...
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 08:18 AM
    You have something in your teeth. Just kidding they think u are attractive.

Jul 2, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Ok huno, so then you mean that I'm wrong.

Actually, you are able to THINK... Really? :D

Jul 2, 2007, 08:20 AM
    huno,

SORRY, I have NOTHING against shy guys. They are ADORABLE :p, but challenging yet I like challenge. No offense!
    Yes, there is a pattern, but it only has to deal with one specific guy. The influence is unavoidable. So please don't generalize. :p

But hey, you did not answer my question!
    But hey, this is woh337's question! :p All right, I'll answer yours, but just this once!

Well... when I was younger I was indeed SHY (please don't hate me, kristynn... I've changed! Bet this isn't the first time you've heard that. ;)). So, most of the time I was staring and wondering if she liked me. Which was stupid to begin with because how could anyone like me without meeting me? What was especially bad was when I'd look and she'd stare back and I'd turn away... because back then I was so shy I couldn't hold a glance for more than a split-second after I'd been caught.

It was pure, unadulterated fear and I'm sure a lot of guys who look for a long time are frozen by intimidation.

Anyway, now that I'm older and wiser I might look and try to figure out how I'm going to meet her. I also look to make sure she looks back. When she looks back, I hold my glance so she KNOWS I'm checking her out. This works very well when I'm trying to figure out if I've got a shot: if she KEEPS looking, I'm in. If she makes a conscious effort to stop looking at me, then I know she's not interested, or that I have to work harder to seduce her... maybe a tighter shirt or something. Sometimes I pretend to drop something in front of her and bend over really slowly and pick it up.

Actually, you are able to THINK... Really? :D
    I get a good thought in there every so often, yes. And, you'll be surprised to know, I sometimes spend hours pondering the big questions in life, such as:

"How did the universe begin?"

"Could the war in Iraq end peacefully?"

"Why do girls insist on wearing those giant oversized glasses? They look like flies in tight jeans."

Jul 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
    "Ugly chick?" Man, that's mean. They're not "chicks;" they're "ladies." :p

When I stare at a girl, it depends.

If I'm far away, I am usually thinking "How can I meet this girl?"

When I'm actually talking to her, then it's "How am I getting under that bra?"

If she's not wearing a bra, I think "What should I have for lunch after we do it? Maybe Chinese... no, today I feel more like sushi. Maybe a dragon roll... I hope Maria's working today; she's pretty good at making the rolls, not like Carlos, he doesn't press the rice enough... Wait--did I turn off the stove? Dammit, I don't think I did. I need to go home and turn it off. On the way back maybe I can stop by Arigato Sushi. I'll have to phone it in so I can get in and out quickly... do I have their number? No, I have the number for Toriyama, but they're clear across town and their stuff isn't that great anyway... but I don't have time to go in, order, wait for them to make it, and then leave... shoot, what do I do? I wish stoves were computers, then I could write a program to turn it off from my cell phone. Hey, that's probably a great idea... maybe an 'iStove' or something that you can network to your computer and operate from your 'iPhone'... I hope no one steals my idea... better not tell anyone or post it on a forum or something..."

And THAT'S why a guy will stare and not say anything. We're too busy thinking of what we're going to do after we have sex.

You wanted honesty, you got honesty. I hope you're happy now. :D

--huno

P.S.: actually, only the first answer was honest. But, just an aside: I've been told I make girls nervous when I talk to them and look into their eyes. I've also been told I have seductive eyes... I didn't even know a guy could HAVE seductive eyes...
    You finally spoke! DO u know you made me laugh in the office right now and people are staring at me! ( that I know why they are staring me? No questions about that!) I like your honesty and you realized that it mean to call someone "ugly chick"! I am still wondering, if you could tell me more about do you stare at ugly ladies too? What would you think about them then?
    Thank you, I wonder if it's okay to say you are da sh!t!;)

Jul 2, 2007, 08:28 AM
    But hey, this is woh337's question! :p All right, I'll answer yours, but just this once!

Well... when I was younger I was indeed SHY (please don't hate me, kristynn... I've changed! Bet this isn't the first time you've heard that. ;)). So, most of the time I was staring and wondering if she liked me. Which was stupid to begin with because how could anyone like me without meeting me? What was especially bad was when I'd look and she'd stare back and I'd turn away... because back then I was so shy I couldn't hold a glance for more than a split-second after I'd been caught.

It was pure, unadulterated fear and I'm sure a lot of guys who look for a long time are frozen by intimidation.

Anyway, now that I'm older and wiser I might look and try to figure out how I'm going to meet her. I also look to make sure she looks back. When she looks back, I hold my glance so she KNOWS I'm checking her out. This works very well when I'm trying to figure out if I've got a shot: if she KEEPS looking, I'm in. If she makes a conscious effort to stop looking at me, then I know she's not interested, or that I have to work harder to seduce her... maybe a tighter shirt or something. Sometimes I pretend to drop something in front of her and bend over really slowly and pick it up.
    Ahum.. I've seen many guys doing what you were doing and that's unfortunate because it would be so much easier if they could just say a little something. :rolleyes: This is why I have "something" against shy guys (but obviously I don't! :))
    Thanks for sharing! Now, can you please tell us what should we do when this type of situation arises? Maybe to try to help them out a little bit, and be less intimidated and shy (if possible)...

Jul 2, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Ahum.. I've seen many guys doing what you were doing and that's unfortunate because it would be so much easier if they could just say a little something. :rolleyes: This is why I have "something" against shy guys (but obviously I don't! :))
    Thanks for sharing! Now, can you please tell us what should we do when this type of situation arises? Maybe to try to help them out a little bit...
    Come here Kristynn, let's go yelling at them so they can really say something to us. I am feeling the same as you do. And I am so glad that Huno told us about his thought!

Jul 2, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Come here Kristynn, let's go yelling at them so they can really say something to us. I am feeling the same as you do. And I am so glad that Huno told us about his thought!!
    Better than yelling at them :p, huno, can you give us a better idea, please? :D

Jul 2, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Better than yelling at them :p, huno, can you give us a better idea, please? :D
    I don't think he can answer this questions,:rolleyes: don't worry too much, come here, stand with me, ready? OKAY, 1,2,3-, what you staring at me about? SOB, say some sh!t!! :D :D :mad:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

Guys [ 5 Answers ]

When a guy feel really bad about hurting a girl because he did soemthing that really got her upset (hooking up with another girl) Even though he OK with his actions, Will he ever call/ email to try and make it better even If the girl told him, right now he can't say anything to make that girl feel...

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search