Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrruffjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 03:18 PM
    Cdl class a training
    will me myself have CDL B x but I need A for my future.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2010, 03:59 PM

There are a number of trucking schools that will help you get your CDL class A license. See what is available in your area. Many online resources will help you with what is required and even let you take a practice test.

Do you have a company in mind that you would like to work for? They should be able to help you as well whether you would be a company driver or lease with them as an owner operator. They may even offer some type of reimbursement for your training or train you at their company headquarters.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 02:59 PM

It cost my grandson a few thousand dollars to learn to drive a big rig, complete the testing, and get his CDL.

I know cash is hard to come by sometimes, but most truck driving schools do offer student loans, so why not go that route?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cdl training if you have a felony [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am trying to find a good school to get my cdl to drive trucks. The problem I have had is I have a felony that is 7 years old. Some schools say it has to be 10 years old. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Class A CDL with X endorsement and felony [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Class A CDL and a X endorsement. Had a Class B since 2007 and drove a straight truck with a Class E needed from 2004-2007. Attended training and upgraded to a Class A w/X endorsement August, 2009. I need work to repay and start rebuilding my family for to cost of my criminal mistakes. The...

Have Class B CDL (HAZ, AIr Brake,Tanker) Need Job but have Felony. [ 1 Answers ]

I have Straight Truck Experience and the endorsements listed in the title. I live in KCMO area. Anyone need a driver?

View more questions Search