Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theresa9655 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Instructions on how to operate a Domestic 69 rotary sewing mchine
    I just got a old Domestic 69 Rotary sewing machine # 502915 and need the instructions.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by theresa9655
    I just got a old Domestic 69 Rotary sewing machine # 502915 and need the instructions.
    You can obtain manuals from the following site Sewing machine manuals for sale Davis-Domestic-Free-Household-New Home-Riccar-Standard Rotary-Vigorelli-Wheeler and Wilson-Willcox Gibbs

You can also click on the image of the sewing machine below.

DOMESTICmodel 69 rotary$14.00 pp
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Is that sewing machine a treadle model?

It looks very similar to a Singer that my mom has and I have used.

Probably, the most difficult part is threading of the machine. Almost everything else would be straitforward. To me at least.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat? [ 4 Answers ]

Need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat?

Value of Raymond Sewing Company Foot Pedal Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am in possession of a Raymond Company foot pedal operated Sewing machine and I am wondering roughly what it may be worth. I believe it is from the late 1800's.

Can DSL operate on a line with a Rotary Phone [ 5 Answers ]

In my newly purchased home, there is a functioning Rotary wall phone. When my DSL service was transferred to the new location, the DSL line does not work. The phone company said that the DSL service would not operate with a "powered phone". When I disconnect the Rotary phone, I lose dial tone at...

Domestic Sewing Machine No. 69 - Vintage 1919 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Domestic "69" Rotary Family Sewing Machine vintage 1919. It was manufactured by the Domestic Sewing Machine Company, Buffalo, NY. It has several spare parts and a large needle box with an assortment of needles. It is mounted on a wood cabinet that has a swing-up top that then raises the...

Domestic sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a domestic sewing machine . The numbers on the needle bar is 1858 40 . This is a treadle sewing machine. I am not interested in selling it but would like to know the year it was made. If anyone could help that would be great!! Thank-you in advance.

View more questions Search