Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glimpse Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Capuchin as I understand from all your posts you are trying to convince me that I have seen things in a way you put it. It sounds a little confused but here is how I see it... Why didn't I notice 222 333 or 444... or 777? Second, as I wrote before it's one thing to see same numbers from time to time and completely different when you REALIZE it's smth more., it's like when a girl talks to you one day and it seems normal and when she starts talking again the next day and you see a difference and that she is trying to say"why don't i come by your house tonight".. I remember when younger every time I saw the same numbers exclaiming "look look 333!" but it's always been something normal to happen from time to time.. but when it starts happening so often you start wondering!:) By the way, I do not have a lunch hour,and 1.11 can be morning as well. Plus we are nt talking just about time.. I keep down the Page Down button through an e book and stop at 111 for example. And many more. The mind of a person has unknown abilities, most of them considered to be out of the ordinary, I am sure. If you do not believe such things as signs or destiny exist it's fine keep it for yourself.. but you can't say to others "No, what you think is crap"
    About Googleing.. I did that some months ago and found different opinions some of them as in the site tickle posted here. And just because some sites sounded really a little bit too strange or commercial.. and didn't know which one to take as an answer when I found this site I posted the question expecting someone to have found the ultimate answer. But as it turned out I realized just when I posted it that everyone should find the meaning for ones self cause if it was some universal happening even Capuchin would have had this experience.. obviously he hasn't. So he can't know. I also thought looong time ago that acupuncture was some supernatural thing.. but when it helped me recover from a serious injury I realised how earthly it was. And it's not a very appropriate example, but its a way to see how people's ideas change with experience.
    I also looked for numerological meaning, but its just so many results.. it would be so much easier if you knew someone who understands form these things.. may be even easier to learn it yourself then Google it:}
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 11:25 PM
    You didn't realise 222 or 333 because you were looking for 111.

Like you say, the brain has extraordinary powers - powers of pattern recognition.
    babs111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Ok This may sound strange. I see the number all the time as well as per my screen name. There are websites that tell you more about it. It is SUPPOSED to be a holy number of sorts. Father, son and Holy Ghost. It is to be a number sent by your guardian angel letting you know you are on the right path.
    user812 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 08:34 PM
    I think you should run out tonight and play the lottery - quick before they close!
    slivermoon22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimpse
    What i ment by seeing 111 was that when i look at the clock it's 1.11 i accidently open page 111, my look stops upon a price 111...and such accident looks all the time.
    By the time that happened i was working in a foreign country for a couple of months..
    i looked it up on the internet.. some people believe it means that an angle is with them guarding them... i saw some other possible meanings as well.. but no one can tell for sure...
    i was wondering may be someone has a certain view..

Hello

I have been seeing 1:11 for about a week, every night.
    Tonight I missed it, but then, I went into the kitchen and noticed it was 1:38.

Or

1:11 :-)

It means all is well, you are on the right track, and fully protected, do not be afraid.

Sheree
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Looks like all was not well last night then. Impending disaster perhaps?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 04:48 PM
    111 is the atomic number of the element roentgenium (Rg)

Wow, that is so astounding !
    toolstarr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 11:38 PM
    You are supposed to make a wish at 1:11, 11:11, 12:12, 10:10, so on...
    But I must say there is something special about the muliple ones... so much so - I got married on 11/11... and one place we looked at getting married at- the man had 11:11 tattooed on this ankle... its also a special day in fairy land... if you're into that... but that is 11/11- not 1:11- but my hubby and I say " i love you " to each other when its 1:11, or 11:11... so to us - its kind of the same.
    Savage111 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 01:54 PM
    This is freaky, this has been happening to me for a few years, it's really annoying me, which is why I looked it up on Google and arrived here. I see it on clocks, bus numbers, license plates, page numbers, phone numbers, price tags, bar codes, the number of people somewhere, TV stations, a ticket, house numbers, room numbers, seat numbers, I'll turn on a cricket match, rugby match, gaelic football match, hurling match, aussie rules match or an american football game for the first time on TV and the score will have 111 in it or just as I look at a game on the TV the clock ticks over to 01:11 or 11:10, everywhere... aaaagghh!! I keep looking out for anything that happens on a day I see the numbers that I can link to something that happened in another day when I saw them! Maybe I'm just being overly superstitious!!

Oct 29, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Ok, this isn't a joke, but when I left the last message, I turned off the computer and turned on the news and the time on the screen was eleven minutes past nine p.m. or 21:11. I then went into my kitchen and got bored, so I decided to play with our new weighing scales for no reason, I just got bored, and guess how much a viscount biscuit, a kiwi fruit and a small halogen lightbulb weigh...
    <<--yep, 111 grams! AAAAGGHH!!
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage111
    Ok, this isn't a joke, but when I left the last message, I turned off the computer and turned on the news and the time on the screen was eleven minutes past nine p.m. or 21:11. I then went into my kitchen and got bored, so I decided to play with our new weighing scales for no reason, I just got bored, and guess how much a viscount biscuit, a kiwi fruit and a small halogen lightbulb weigh....
    <<--yep, 111 grams! AAAAGGHH!!!!
    What else did you weigh?

Oct 29, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Nothing, I weighed them all at once, I just threw random objects that were beside the scales on together...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimpse
    does anyone know what 111 mean?
    I used to see it for months everywhere i looked.. i have to admit it felt nice:).. and now i don't see it anymore. I don't believe it was all a coincidence. Any ideas?
    They talk about how everybody is seeing 111 everywhere on COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY
    They haven't come up with its significance either.
    Chloe246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Have you heard of angel numbers? Dr. Doreen Virtue's book Healing With Angels describes this in detail. A lot of people are seeing triple digits. I copied this-

Now, here is a thumbnail explanation of the number sequences that the angels use to communicate with us:

Whenever you see the sequence 111 or 1111 show up, it is a great sign of a golden opportunity. Both sequences mean that a "doorway" has opened up in which your intentions and goals will manifest extremely quickly. The Angels have taught me to focus my thoughts and intentions whenever I see 111 or 1111, almost like making a wish when a cake with candles is presented to you.

In addition, you may notice that 1's show up next to other numbers. The other numbers mean something, too. Anytime you see the number "4" next to 1's, it is a sign that the Angels seek to help you to manifest your heart's desire. For instance, 114, 411, etc. Four ones -- 1111 -- which adds up to "4" means that the angels want you to ask them to get involved with manifesting, especially when the manifesting involves your life's purpose or giving service to the world.
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Yeah they say when your phone rings and the caller ID is 111 it is a deceased loved one is
    godtouch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Okay this is really weird... for some reason I've been seeing 111 for the past year, and trust me I don't try to look for it, its everywhere, and e-mails, the clock, book pages, when I leave to go outside, the channel on TV... dats just a few places I've seen this number... so I went online to start finding answers and I found this page... I don't know what it means are what to do... this is really real for the people who deny or feel that its my brain remembering the pattern... help...
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Here are some sites

Seeing 1:11 or 11:11 everywhere you look? - amazing.com

111 Experiences ...Are you seeing them too?

Check this site because their radio show will probably be the first to have the sure explanation.

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 10:05 AM
    I have been seeing snow a lot everywhere I go. It's outside my window, on my car, on buildings where I go. Is this a loved one trying to contact me? I live in the northeast.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Actually it is the angels have dandruff
    paula1210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 01:46 PM
    I have always seen 111 and 1111. For the last few years...
    I just came out to LA for a work trip and had a lot of anxiety about traveling alone. When I check in to the hotel, I get put in room 111. Today happens to be 1/11 so it make me curious as to what the meaning could be especially because Im staying in room 111... thats what brought me to this site.

Since I've been out here Ive seen 11:11 and 1:11 more then ever on the clocks.

I know it has to mean something!! :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know what is the meaning of... [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the meaning of "Jannum" Is is good... :D... or bad :o??

Other meaning of a name [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other meaning for the name 'Harrison' other than son of harry?

Song meaning [ 1 Answers ]

This is a song by I Am Ghost called "Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps". It comes from their new album Lovers Requiem. The album has a love story behind it. Basically she dies and goes to heaven to become an angel. He is a vampire so when he dies he goes to hell. There is this huge battle between good and...

Redington 111 ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, We have at our facility a number of redington 111 ceiling fans in our dining room. When we switch the lights on some of them come on some do not, also when we switch the fans around for summer/winter some of them work some do not. Right now we have switched the lights on and onw does not...

Word meaning [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference in usage between eldest and oldest?

View more questions Search