Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jorge18179 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2003, 07:44 PM
    Major League Stadium Dugouts
    In Wrigley Field and Dodgers Stadium the home team dugout is on the third base side of the field. I was wondering if there are any other active stadiums in which that is the case.
    davenottaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2004, 01:00 PM
    Major League Stadium Dugouts
    Plenty of ballpark have the hometeam's dugout on the 3rd Base Side of the Park. Off the top of my head (I just got back from a 4-park Midwest trip), Minnesota, U.S Cellular(White Sox), and San Francisco also are set up this way.
    msubaseball1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Detroit too...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Major Help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok Last yr my 10 yr old daughter went to live with her father, we agreed if she wanted to come back home she could. We went to court and made it to where he had physical cutody, but judge left me with lega custody. I was to have visitation every other weekend Well I got it about 3 times.. the...

3 Rivers Stadium Final Season Glass [ 1 Answers ]

I recently (and accidentally I SWEAR) broke my dad's collectible "Three Rivers Stadium Final Season" Glass. I believe it was a pint glass, and it had the words in white on the glass: Final Season *Picture of Three Rivers Stadium* Three Rivers Stadium 1970 - 2000 I have...

Question about baseball league [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a men's baseball league in the Birmingham, AL area? There used to be one in the late 1990's but I cannot locate anyone affiliated... Any help is appreciated...

I need major help! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a big problem at school. OK, there is this guy and he has a girlfriend. At the beginning og November he was flirting with me. But I didn't know that he had a girlfriend. So, one of my friends say that he said that I went to talk to him saying that to break up with his girl friend. Which I...

Super Tecmo Bowl League online [ 0 Answers ]

There is a pretty good online NES super tecmobowl league at www.tecmo-society.com If you are nostaligic about that game. Thanks. Just email the webmaster when you go to the site.

View more questions Search