Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akundi2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 07:50 AM
    c2c jobs
    Hey! I am searching for Oracle corp2corp jobs in US. Please help!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 19, 2006, 07:52 AM
    Try dice.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Jobs in History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about jobs in the field of history and apparently it didn't go through the first time I posted it here a little while ago. I also posted this under History because it pertains to both. I graduated yesterday from Adelphi University with a Bachelors degree in History....

US Requirements-client,vendor,C2C,W-2,1099 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi This is sailajachanna have taken MBA in HR. Currently I am into Job search for the position as IT Recruiter for an International consultancy. I need the information regarding the following; 1. Who is a client 2. Who is Vendor 3. What is C2C

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search