Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2021, 02:50 PM
    Coincidence ?
    Two days after Quid's inauguration Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer announces bars & restaurants are opening back up.

.................................................. ..........................................

Chi-town bars, restaurants officially cleared to reopen for limited indoor service today.

.................................................. ........................................

Wednesday after the inauguration ,Amazon offers to assist in the vaccine distribution
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 23, 2021, 03:09 PM
    And if you have Amazon Prime....
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2021, 02:20 AM
    The point is that there is a sudden new approach to the pandemic by Democratic leaders and their enablers that happened once Quid was certified the winner and this week after the inauguration . Il duce Cuomo in a Trumpian way announced after the certification of the electors ,in his 4 part Castro-like State of the State address , “We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass,” “The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open."

When Republicans wanted to open up they were told they were showing callous disregard ;willing to sacrifice the lives of citizens just so the economy could get back up and running. It wasn't that long ago that Mayor Lighfoot wanted to monitor social media so she could bust up block parties . Now opening up restaurants is ok .

Snoozeweek ,a publication that strongly advocated lock downs suddenly last week published about a study that concludes that lock downs have “no clear benefit versus other voluntary measures.”

COVID Lockdowns May Have No Clear Benefit vs Other Voluntary Measures, International Study Shows (newsweek.com)

Il duce Cuomo once said he would not permit New Yorkers to take the vaccine because Trump was involved in the development . Now that Quid is President he is crying that NY is not getting enough vaccine distributed to the state . Kamala Harris in the days before the election said that she would not take the vaccine because it was being rushed to market by Trump and she did not think it was safe . But she was one of the first to get the Moderna vaccine that was developed under Operation Warp Speed .

Madam Mim admitted (and Bolshevik Bernie confirmed it )that the Covid relief bill was deliberately stalled because they wanted to give Quid a legislative victory out of the gate Madam Mim even went so far as to say she is “very proud” of where Democrats are after making many Americans suffer over the last 3 months and counting.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2021, 06:27 AM
    When Republicans wanted to open up they were told they were showing callous disregard ;willing to sacrifice the lives of citizens just so the economy could get back up and running.
    That was especially true on this board. It'll be interesting to see if the heated criticism is transferred to Biden, or if it's just dropped.

The motive is likely pretty easy to guess. They want to be able to point to improving economic figures in a way that makes it appear Biden is responsible. They will also try to figure out some way to point to falling Covid numbers without crediting the Trump vaccine.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2021, 12:34 PM
    America is under new management and so far better management even though it's just a feeling rather than actual accomplishment. Can't drive a wrecked car until you fix the sucker.

The mess that was made was bigger than we thought.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2021, 01:00 PM
    such feelings got the emperor the Nobel Peace Prize . And on the 4th day Quid rested ;put a lid on it . He must've been getting writer's cramps signing all those EOs
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2021, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    They want to be able to point to improving economic figures in a way that makes it appear Biden is responsible.
    Good Lord!! This has to be among the most ironic, funniest statements ever seen on this website. It's just been discovered after 4 years of know-nothing Trump. Priceless!!!

They will also try to figure out some way to point to falling Covid numbers without crediting the Trump vaccine.
    Now it's the Trump Vaccine!!!! That's almost as good as the first statement.
    Expert

Jan 24, 2021, 02:36 PM
    After 4 years of the dufus lies, the whole party lies like he taught them. They have to hold on to the base somehow. Watch those exploding heads folks.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2021, 05:43 AM
    Good Lord!! This has to be among the most ironic, funniest statements ever seen on this website. It's just been discovered after 4 years of know-nothing Trump. Priceless!!!
    It's so funny to me that you make these statements and just expect everyone to believe them.
    Expert

Jan 25, 2021, 10:53 AM
    Nice one spin Tom. Dems held up the Relief bill for Biden. All this time I thought it was Mitch.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2021, 11:15 AM

It's so funny to me that you make these statements and just expect everyone to believe them.
    Had to add something to this. For a "know-nothing", Trump sure kicked Obama's economic figures in the head. His economic figures prior to Covid were nothing short of record breaking in a number of areas. Now you can hate on Trump all you want, but if you suggest the Trump economy reflected a "know nothing" stance, then you are illustrating your general lack of knowledge. Even during Covid, the third quarter GDP growth itself was the highest ever seen for a single quarter. The fact that we are still standing upright with our economy is due to policies enacted during Trump's four years. So hate all you want, but at least try to do it in a way that corresponds, at least in some small way, with the truth.

And before the utterly predictable response comes in about Trump riding Obama's growth figures, just be reminded that Trump never had a quarter of negative GDP growth prior to Covid which was devastating economically world wide, and even at that showed enormous growth over the final two quarters. We shouldn't discount anything the economy did under Obama, but nor should we throw wild charges at Trump.
    Expert

Jan 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
    Hand a brand new car to a teen and he can put new rims and a new sound system to make it look and sound better, but unless he pays for insurance all that goes by the wayside after he wrecks it because he was drunk. Hard to balance the good the dufus allegedly did when he has done and said so many bad things. The people agreed with that and relieved him from duty. A clear majority said America is BETTER without his services.

That's the truth of the matter.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2021, 12:56 PM
    70 million are of a different opinion Tal dont forget that
    Expert

Jan 25, 2021, 06:26 PM
    That's fine, not enough to win the popular vote or electoral college though.
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2021, 01:18 AM
    Yes strange that
    Expert

Jan 28, 2021, 04:13 AM
    Strange that the dufus fell short on both counts? He didn't win the popular vote last time and narrowly secured the electoral college. Or strange that repubs could not suppress the vote? Strange that turnout was so high, on both sides?

Or strange that his lie that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged and their was massive fraud? Which is it?
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2021, 12:31 PM
    All of the above
    Expert

Jan 28, 2021, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    All of the above
    ...And then some!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Would a Guy Do This? Was it Just a Coincidence or Was it Because of Me? [ 3 Answers ]

In November I got a Facebook message from a guy I met in college. We exchanged numbers and texted on and off for nearly a month. (He even texted me once asking if I wanted to go to dinner with him, but I was too busy unfortunately since I own a small business and live far away.) When I did see him...

A coincidence or is it something else? [ 3 Answers ]

This isn't really a question it's just something I would like to share with everyone. I posted awhile back in February about having a dream that someone died and finding out the next day that he died. It freaked me out but I also thought it was interesting that I could do that. So anyway a little...

View more questions Search