Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amberleyw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Laberal Tear of left Shoulder
    I have been having some shoulder pain for about 6 weeks now and finally got to the point where things were just getting worse, went to the doctor on Monday (Bone and Joint dr.) and he ordered a MRI with contrast this past Fri. But my next time to see him for the results and reading is not until the 17th. I have been debating for the past two days since it's the weekend weather or not to go to the acute er or not. I am having some really bad headaches in the back of my head. (Not one to bring me to tear, but enough to keep me in bed.) My shoulder is still really hurting bad, and the left side of my neck (same side of the painful shoulder) is bothering me as well. Can someone give me there opinon? To er or not to er? I have been taking Ibroufen for the pain but it only seems to dull it a bit. Looking at the dr.'s orders for the MRI with contrast that I done, he was wanting it checked for a Laberal Tear or anything else that looked off. Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 03:15 PM
    We can't tell you what to expect or whether the diagnosis correct because it is over the internet, but access this website while will explain your problem

Orthopedics.about.com ›... › Shoulder & Elbow › Shoulder Conditions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Left shoulder pain female 27 [ 2 Answers ]

After being awake for a couple hours this morning I developed a pain in my left shoulder. It has been constant for at least 6 hours. There is a stabbing pain every time I move, breath, bend or twist. I have taken ibuprofen and used a cold pack on it and the pain still hasn't let up. I have not done...

Pain intermittent in left arm and under left shoulder blade [ 0 Answers ]

My left arm has been having intermittent pain from the shoulder to the wrist for about 24 hours and I did not fall or do anything to injure it and in the past hour I have noticed that I now have pain under my left shoulder blade as well. I have been under a tremendous amount of stress for the past...

Very painful upper left side sharp pains along with left shoulder pains. [ 3 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old woman with left side sharp pains. I recently just got put on the depo- shot (birth control) on this side of my body. But that's was 3 weeks before the pain started. I have been having my period for over 2 months now with only a 5 day brake I'm not too sure if this have anything too...

Chronic left shoulder pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dealing with chronic upper shoulder pain for quite some time now. I have IBS with Constipation, and my shoulder pain flares up when my IBS flares up. The only thing that concerns me is that the pain in my shoulder never really goes away. It will subside, but I'll still feel it. My...

He left part of the bone in my shoulder [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I had shoulder arthroscopic (?) surgery 2/5. Three days later in physical rehab my shoulder was hurting really bad and also snapping, bone on bone. I had the stitches removed on 2/13, telling the doc that I was in agonizing pain and not sleeping. He had me come back on 2/21 for a steroid...

View more questions Search