Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carerowliyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 08:29 PM
    Dark skin to light skin
    I want my skin to become light
    morganferrell11 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2013, 10:55 PM
    Take a big size of potato and crush it well. Squeeze it and take 4 tablespoon of fresh potato juice in a glass bowl. Wash your face with lukewarm water and apply this juice on your face with your fingers giving a round motion. Leave it on your face to dry and wash with warm water and moisturize.
    Ella_65 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2014, 05:07 AM
    To lighten your skin, you can use turmeric by mixing it with rose water or milk. It is very effective home remedy for lightening skin. Make a paste of these two ingredients and apply it on your face. Let it for 20 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I dark skin , brown skin or light skin [ 1 Answers ]

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Dark Scalp with light skin? [ 2 Answers ]

So, yesterday I was at this pharmacy and I noticed this African girl and she had a pretty complexion. Her hair was nice too but she had it parted and her scalp was much darker than the rest of her body... I don't want that to happen to me lol anyone have any remedies?

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

View more questions Search