Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allisunra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2017, 02:03 PM
    What can I use that is equivalent to DDT on rodent mites
    These are parasitic micro size blood sucking mites.. Acadia.. part of the spider family.. Chilton bodies and immune to pyrethrins based chemicals which is just about every pesticide used in the world. DDT used to be used to kill them... now I cannot get any . Any ideas? Thanks
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 29, 2017, 05:02 PM
    The normal control measures for rodent mites are sanitation based, such as vacuuming and removing the nests where they breed. By the way, Acadia was a French colony in Quebec. Acarida is the family name for mites.
    allisunra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2017, 12:19 AM
    Sorry... meant Acaria... typo.
    After 2.5 years of this horror we know How to perform the above tasks.. but thanks anyhow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the cost per equivalent unit for materials and the cost per equivalent for c [ 1 Answers ]

Hayek Corporation uses the FIFO method in its processcosting. The following data concern the company'sMixing Department for the month of August.. Materials Conversion Work in process, August 1 ...

Equivalent units and cost per equivalent unit [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I'm very happy to have found this site. I'm looking for someone to help with my homework. I'm taking all online courses and I don't have a tutor like many of the other students in the class. I have no-one to check my work. Please help! I've attached the problem as a pdf and my attempt at the...

Invisible mites = Pepper Mites = Bird Mites [ 0 Answers ]

See " http://www.ehow.com/how_6210573_rid-black-pepper-mites.html" for this. I've had the same thing for months on end; nightmare. Went to dermatologists; they said it was a dermatitus needing special shampoos. Shampoos helped temporarily (kind of chemicals seemed to break down mite's...

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent UnitWeighted-Average Method [ 2 Answers ]

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent Unit—Weighted-Average Method Kalox, Inc. manufactures an antacid product that passes through two departments. Data for May for the first department follow: Gallons Materials Labor Overhead Work in process, May 1 80,000 $ 68,600 $ 30,000 $ 48,000...

Rodent issues [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends. I am currently using normal non wireless mouse but have problems scrollinG the mouse. PLEASE ASSIST...

View more questions Search