Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hardtimers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Immigration declaration fees
    Is there a declaration fee of $1500 for someone leaving Ghana flying into amsterdam and on to the USA from there?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 07:51 PM

Is this one of these Ghana scams?
    If it's about a girl, scan this website for pictures.. Dating scammer Osai Williams from Ghana
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 10:34 AM

I can tel you for sure this IS a scam, you don't need a certain amount of money to travel. All someone needs is a visa and passport.

As said above there are very well known scams involving people from Ghana becoming close with you and asking you to help them travel to meet you. They never come see you, there is always one more excuse why they need more money though
    peppermks3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2011, 03:42 PM
    Is there a $1569.99 immigration fee for leaving malaysia via klm to amsterdam on to the us
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Feb 5, 2011, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermks3 View Post
    is there a $1569.99 immigration fee for leaving malaysia via klm to amsterdam on to the us
    You are posting a response. If you have a question, please post it as a question. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Declaration fees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a son 17 yrs old who has elected to live in Ghana. The son was born here in the USA. The father is a US citizen and the mother (deceased) was from Ghana. The father is requesting that the son return to the US to finish his education. The passport and all documents are...

Deduct brokerage fees, appraisal fees and other closing costs on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased my home in Calif in 2006 and refinances in 2007 to lower the interest rate. Can I deduct the brokerage fee, appraisal fee, flood fee, document fee, escrow fee and transfer fees? I paid all of the fees and did not include them in the refinance of my home. If I can decuct any of these...

Immigration declaration fee [ 1 Answers ]

What is a "declaration fee" in regards to immigration

Fees for Australian immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Sir, Please let me know that how much fees has to be deposited for Australian immigration for a student, who has studied in australia and has to apply for Australian p.r.

View more questions Search